Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Sniep posted:

what was that old flash game where you tried to do this for the longest distance possible

i know there were like 10 millino of them but there was one really popular one for a minute

the penguin one?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Testiclops posted:

wtf is happening here

dildos are getting weird

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

it's about ethics in manuscript illumination

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Stymie posted:

jesus christ learn some discipline and throw poo poo away you don't need

one day i might need a 5.25" floppy ribbon, a box of 30-pin simms, or a cga extansion cable

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

madeupfred posted:

i use dvorak personally

dont want to get smug over keyboard choices or anything but its forreal hurting my hands to type like this

calling bullshit. nobody uses dvorak for anything except writing 10,000 word blog posts about dvorak keyboards

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sweevo do you have the RIFTS pic your avatar comes from

http://www.somethingawful.com/dungeons-and-dragons/wtf-dnd-rifts/5/

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Yodzilla posted:

japan has a Worst Robot competition lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ivFpsmEVQ

e: skip to 6 mins to see all the fights

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

kwinkles posted:

i only poop facing the toilet tank with my feet flat up against the wall and my arms wrapped around under the tank, facing sideways with the side of my face on the top of the tank.

Silver Alicorn posted:

the "ac slater"

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i've met a lot of horse girls and every one has been mental in some way

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

NoneMoreNegative posted:

looking forward to future gay robot waiters.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

is it true the LHC had to be switched off because someone dropped a baguette into it?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Valeyard posted:

i love the movie descent, id watch a 2 hour of movie of people cave exploring where the only villain is the cave itself. no evil crazy monsters no aliens, just solid hard rock. does this exist?

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

prefect posted:

just what is tat, anyway?

tit for tat - retribution or retaliation, an exchange insults or attacks - 'tit for tat' evolved from 'tip for tap', a middle English expression for blow for blow, which also meant a trade of verbal insults. Tit is an old English word for tug or jerk. Tat evolved from tap partly because of the alliteration with tit, but also from the verbal argument aspect, which drew on the influence of the Middle English 'tatelen' meaning prattle, (Dutch tatelen meant stammer) which also gave rise to tittle-tattle. Tip and tap are both very old words for hit. (eg 'tip and run' still describes a bat and ball game when the player hits the ball and runs, as in cricket). Tit for tat was certainly in use in the mid-late 16th century. Tip for Tap was before this. As with lots of these old expressions, their use has been strengthened by similar sounding foreign equivalents, especially from N.Europe, in this case 'dit vor dat' in Dutch, and 'tant pour tant' in French. Skeat's 1882 dictionary of etymology references 'tit for tat' in 'Bullinger's Works' . Brewer in 1870 suggests for 'tit for tat' the reference 'Heywood', which must be John Heywood, English playwright 1497-1580 (not to be confused with another English playwright Thomas Heywood 1574-1641). According to James Rogers dictionary of quotes and cliches, John Heywood used the 'tit for tat' expression in 'The Spider and the Flie' 1556.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

so the scotch are gonna keep pretending that's a real language then

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

duTrieux. posted:

this is correct, stagnation of wages and increasing tuition costs mean that most people literally can't work a part-time jkob to fund college the way that boomers could.

of course, the boomers refuse to acknowledge this.

boomers paid for college by working four hours at weekends, then spent 40 years telling their kids how hard it was

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

wayfinder posted:

has jeff minter ever done anything original? as far as i can tell it's all remakes of this, sequels to that, llama-themed clones etc etc. tempest, the game he's been making for 20 years over and over again was originally written by someone else wasnt it

he's an irrelevant nobody who has never made a good game, yet has somehow convinced people his opinions are important.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

this isnt tfr

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

he should have been fired years ago after his twentieth "yeah i totally didn't know that calling someone a 'dirty spic' was racist, honest!"

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Golden-i posted:

look out here come my protons lol

he clearly says baryons

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

missing connectors and memory slots from the board is a 100% sign that this belongs to the type of person who buys computers from wallmart

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

americans aren't less racist, they're just better at hiding it

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Kenny Logins posted:

shanda licking should probably never join the military

Infinite Grover needs to get a job in construction/building inspection

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

are nvidia cards still garbage that works fine for 9-12 months and then burn out taking your motherboard with them?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i was expecting it to draw a swastika, or dickbutt

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

cool pic of boba fett, the worst character in the star wars universe

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

prefect posted:

so glad i'm not the only person who feels this way

okay, jar jar is worse, but nobody thinks he's cool or badass

what are all the other bounty hunters like if the coolest and most badass of their number does literally nothing and then gets killed by a blind man with a stick

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

P2PBSM = Pipe to pipe bushman

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

ol qwerty bastard posted:

i went to a party and there was this chick walking around telling people that she could read their auras

you have to wonder about these people whether they're just lying to everyone around them or if they're lying to themselves too

girls who think they are psychic is high on my warning list, above even pink hair, or cat ownership >2

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

mmm stuff that nostalgia down my throat. just loving fist me just do it. mmm yeah mmfff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93Jh6JNBng

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

that kid smoked weed and is now incapable of thinking or talking about anything but weed

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i dont really get this dumb frog meme thing.

it looks like something from 4chan or reddit

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

GNU Order posted:

Chowleesi?
Khaleatsi?

gently caress it

caloriesi

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

haha
Infinite Grover

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

prefect posted:

i wonder how much head cleaning fluid is actually used for vcr tapes these days :feelsgood:

i'm sure there must be vcrphile spergs who obsessively clean the heads every time they watch a tape

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

peak 2001 right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Sombrerotron posted:

lol @ the flame shirt

lol @ all of it. flame shirt, lovely goatee, backwards cap, the sunglasses, zip-off pant legs, even the webcam. the only thing wrong is that he's not playing crazy taxi

• Locked thread