Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
gay human being piss!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
luftrausers

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Adam Bowen posted:

Game of the Decade Rayman Legends

how can anyone not buy this at 10 bucks come on you assholes do it

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

elf help book posted:

Please don't buy Ubisoft games.

buy rayman and if you feel like it call of juarez gunslinger

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

FactsAreUseless posted:

People keep giving me crap out of indie bundles so I have a huge pile of unplayed Steam games.

this and an exhorbitant amount of gifts account for over 70% of my steam library

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

peach avatar guy wasnt wrong when he called rayman legends game of the decade

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
wheres the nintendo on pc news cause that sounds like fake

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Nintendo are definitely licensing mobile games, that news has been doing the rounds everywhere

yes but i thought mobile gaming meant uhhh mobile gaming? as in android or iphone? not saying you cant put garbage ios apps on the pc, cause theres quite a few on steam, but still sounds like a big logic leap

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Thank. still doubt we'll get full scale mario games on pc and such, but it'd be cool if it were to happen.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Sleeveless posted:

On the other hand a lot of the good stuff in the MGS games came from him having so many resources at his disposal that he could make people dedicate a lot of time to goofy poo poo like melting ice cube simulations and recognizing when you ate a vulture that had eaten human flesh, if he goes indie we're probably gonna lose a lot of that.

this

Bicyclops posted:

The thing I really liked about the Wii one was whenever the bad genital monsters showed up, you just had to loving run. sometimes you could like, find a way to freeze one of them or something, but there was no way to murder the weird, metaphorical mind creatures. The mechanics behind it were not spectacularly fleshed out, but I feel like if more people would experiment with it, they could do some neat stuff

and this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Stux posted:

im playing GTA 4 and its expansions again and it's not even funny how much better than every saints row it is woah
4/10

Stux posted:

actually GTA 4 is fantastic and pushed the series back to where it was headed after the huge misstep that was san andreas

2/10
Attackung saints row had a bit more potential

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Big Scary Owl posted:

Everyone knows that the best Mario Kart game is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Crash Team Racing.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Lmao why does there need to be a "stage" retarded human being its a videogame just play it hahaha

• Locked thread