Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
memes?
yes1
no?
View Results

• Locked thread
bwatts

I made the best post of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

bwatts posted:

I made the best post of the year

it was a really good post, andi was thinking today whether it was the best post, or whether i am he's oedipus complex post was the best of the year. sorryb ut i think it was the oedipus complex. nice try though

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

it was a really good post, andi was thinking today whether it was the best post, or whether i am he's oedipus complex post was the best of the year. sorryb ut i think it was the oedipus complex. nice try though

I didn't mean the post you mean but thank yo

dogcrash truther
snail with tits

i thought this was the chill forum

bwatts

If somebody can guess my favourite post of mine they will get a smiley face drawn for them

posting smiling

dogcrash truther posted:

that's what i was thinking, too.

dogcrash truther
i've thoguht about that post occasionally for months and it makes me smile every time

Hustle Hound

all is known

monf posted:

this is the entirey of the screech meme, that is, myself posting this image this one time. there, you witnessed the screech meem.

:eyepop:

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

oh your ethinking of the sighs collection

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

my favorite was a timbus post about laundry

tao of lmao

my favorite bwatts post was the telletubbie take down

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

my favorite was a timbus post about laundry

timbus :sigh:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i regret ever posting in this forum

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

I regret you doing it too.

Bwee

pig slut lisa posted:

Stormyish

fyad > byob

i am he

dct had a post that i liked a lot about gideon bibles under an overpass but i forgot to emptuquote it. sorry dct.

posting smiling

dogcrash truther posted:

The morning light breaks against my eyelids. Sleepily I rub my eyes. Another night under a highway overpass. Before I've fully woken up, I turn and reach a hand out to grab my glasses which I assume must sitting on a beautiful mahogany nightstand next to me. They're not there but my hand rests on the knob of a drawer.

Wait a minute... Suddenly I snap into full consciousness.

Nice try, Gideons, but you don't get to not have read the Bible at my age without learning a thing or two. Rule number one: nightstands aren't usually found under highway overpasses.

hahaha

i am he

boom

i am he

also blub's "vehicle" thread

i am he

all of blub's threads and ectrals posts

beer pal

lol

dogcrash truther
all of my posts in that thread are good. good for me.

i am he

i think i didnt emptqyote it because i'd already quoted your two earlier posts. ah, to be young again.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

look at them beef curtain

beer pal

pig slut lisa posted:

look at them beef curtain

thats the worst meme of the year

beer pal

i give that meme the golden raspberry

i am he

i missed that emem

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i could have sworn it was lookit. but some googling showed me i was wrong

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the cruft post the graph meme

i am he

Brillo_Pad posted:

the unabonger

Brillo_Pad posted:

too bad it drove him to madness and he left

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

whats wrong with being a social justice warrior?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i thought this was the chile forum

joke_explainer

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i thought this was the chile forum

Oh, I liked that one. Or chili, or chili like chili peppers.

Newer memes are fine too. One of my favorites is very recent: Crang. Crang is great stuff.

i am he

crang is more than a meme

alnilam

if anyone hasn't actually made and drank crang, do it, it's good

ty manifisto

Grass Effect

alnilam posted:

if anyone hasn't actually made and drank crang, do it, it's good

i lack the ingredients, and the drive to go to the grocery store just for cider vinegar

joke_explainer

Ivy posted:

i lack the ingredients, and the drive to go to the grocery store just for cider vinegar

i'm surprised anybody doesn't have apple cider vinegar laying around... you have balsamic and red wine vinegar right at least? (don't use it to make crang)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

joke_explainer posted:

i'm surprised anybody doesn't have apple cider vinegar laying around... you have balsamic and red wine vinegar right at least? (don't use it to make crang)

yeah we have those for salads and stuff. but no apple cider vinegar.

• Locked thread