Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

lol just offering them medicine and yanking it away at the last second haha ah loving druggies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG BIC SQUAD
Animal Cruelty: New Leaf

Lil Cunty

I like to plant pitfalls in front of their doors. seems like p run of the mill dickery...except I do it ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS

ty crap

ty landy

cute anime girl

WD-40 posted:

I like to plant pitfalls in front of their doors. seems like p run of the mill dickery...except I do it ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS

:stare:

tao of lmao

WD-40 posted:

you...you monster

Miss Psychosis

Being a dick to the animals in "Auschwitz"

cute anime girl

sometimes, I give the animals the wrong blend of coffee when working in the café

cute anime girl

when I feel really sadistic, I make my character buy take-away coffee when he's havign a bad luck day

Lil Cunty

lol

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

if you hit an animal on the head with your bug net 3 times it makes then cry. this is my favorite time to jab my shovel into their ribs.

*bwoink*

ty crap

ty landy

cute anime girl

I skip kapp'n's songs

BIG BIC SQUAD

cute anime girl posted:

I skip kapp'n's songs

This is crossing a line

Lil Cunty

I show the baby turtle all the bugs and fish I get on the island

but I never sell her any

ty crap

ty landy

landy.
i do all of these things but only to animals that are in a bad mood

cute anime girl

I cut down all the trees and dig up all the bushes on Tortimer Island once I'm done collecting every bug I need for that sweet income

cute anime girl

I stalk the animals with the megaphone and I yell their names into it right in front of them

cute anime girl

the only one I won't hurt is Tex, because he's a cool penguin.

Grass Effect

cute anime girl posted:

I cut down all the trees and dig up all the bushes on Tortimer Island once I'm done collecting every bug I need for that sweet income

that's a waste of cargo space. fill it all up with stags

Lil Cunty

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
hholy poo poo.............I need to play animal crossing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

I have it, I just haven't played in forever

• Locked thread