Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well it looks like I got some of the weed guys to start with.

13. Randy Gregory OLB/DE, Nebraska
31. Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
44. Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
75. Arie Kouanjio, G, Alabama
78. Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State
148. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan State
154. David Parry, NT, Stanford

I'd give some details, but basically, the Saints needed these guys. I liked them. I picked them. That's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
good pick with kyle emmanuel, i'm pretty certain the steelers are going to draft him

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Added a picture of Chris Bonner...and yeah he's got a faaaaabbbuullous throwing motion.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
No way we get to the sixth round, so I'll jump in with my self-evaluation. All critiques are welcome, especially from those who helped.

Oakland Raider needs: pass rusher, WR, OG, CB, FS. Depth needs: all defensive positions.

1-4) Amari Cooper, WR
2-3) Preston Smith DE
3-4) Tre' Jackson OG
4-3) TJ Yeldon RB
5-4) Charles Gaines CB

Although not actual pass rusher, Leonard Williams is a guy who will make an impact and as the BPA would be the pick if he's there at four. Most of the actual top pass rushers are really OLBs and don't fit the Raiders' scheme, the one exception is Dante Fowler, who I think can actually play DE in the NFL. Both were gone and Cooper was the no brainer BPA and addresses a major need. Cooper, James Jones and Rod Streater(60/888/4 in '13 with poo poo throwing him the ball, injured last year) in the slot give the Raiders instant credibility in the WR corp. Wild card: trade down/Kevin White.

Preston Smith and Owa Odighizuwa are a great blend of BPA and need with the 35th pick. Neither is a polished pass rusher but have the physical tools to develop into solid NFL players. Day one starters and immediate upgrades. If neither are here, a top CB could be taken or BPA depending on position. Wild card: Shane Ray.

There are a number of guards and tackles that'll be turned into guards(Donovan Smith) available here, I took the best one left. Wildcard: Alex Carter, much needed CB depth and he could become a FS after Woodson retires.

Yeldon is a BPA at a skill position that gives us needed depth and Gaines addresses our thin CB group. 6th and 7th round I would have gone for LB depth.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I think Yeldon's stock has gone up a bit the last few weeks too, most of the mock drafts I'm seeing lately have him second round (TFF is slow to react to the Bama RB stereotype not actually being true). 3-4th round makes him great value.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Raku posted:

I think Yeldon's stock has gone up a bit the last few weeks too, most of the mock drafts I'm seeing lately have him second round (TFF is slow to react to the Bama RB stereotype not actually being true). 3-4th round makes him great value.

Yeah, loving McShay and DJ won't shut up about him. Punks.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

warcrimes posted:

No way we get to the sixth round, so I'll jump in with my self-evaluation. All critiques are welcome, especially from those who helped.

Oakland Raider needs: pass rusher, WR, OG, CB, FS. Depth needs: all defensive positions.

1-4) Amari Cooper, WR
2-3) Preston Smith DE
3-4) Tre' Jackson OG
4-3) TJ Yeldon RB
5-4) Charles Gaines CB

Although not actual pass rusher, Leonard Williams is a guy who will make an impact and as the BPA would be the pick if he's there at four. Most of the actual top pass rushers are really OLBs and don't fit the Raiders' scheme, the one exception is Dante Fowler, who I think can actually play DE in the NFL. Both were gone and Cooper was the no brainer BPA and addresses a major need. Cooper, James Jones and Rod Streater(60/888/4 in '13 with poo poo throwing him the ball, injured last year) in the slot give the Raiders instant credibility in the WR corp. Wild card: trade down/Kevin White.

Preston Smith and Owa Odighizuwa are a great blend of BPA and need with the 35th pick. Neither is a polished pass rusher but have the physical tools to develop into solid NFL players. Day one starters and immediate upgrades. If neither are here, a top CB could be taken or BPA depending on position. Wild card: Shane Ray.

There are a number of guards and tackles that'll be turned into guards(Donovan Smith) available here, I took the best one left. Wildcard: Alex Carter, much needed CB depth and he could become a FS after Woodson retires.

Yeldon is a BPA at a skill position that gives us needed depth and Gaines addresses our thin CB group. 6th and 7th round I would have gone for LB depth.

I think you nailed it. WR/DE > OG > CB/RB

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Working late, but I'll have my pick in tonight. It will be a longsnapper because my punter needs weapons

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
:siren:Bengals Picks:siren:

1 Malcolm Brown, DT
2Tyler Lockett, WR
3 Ty Sambrailo, OT
3 Max Valles, OLB
4 Jeff Heuermann, TE
4 Imoan Claiborne, S
5 Vince Mayle, WR

Malcolm Brown would be a godsend. To actually have a second DT who can take some pressure off of Geno Atkins would be great.

Tyler Lockett will do nicely as a slot receiver/ kick returner. The Bengals never got a replacement for Andrew Hawkins and it showed last year.

Ty Sambrailo would pretty much be insurance in case Andrew Whitworth or Andre Smith significantly regressed or wanted to test free agency.

Max Valles is a wild card. He is extremely athletic, but is also extremely raw. He will definitely take time to develop, but with good coaching he could be a stud.

Jeff Heuermann was criminally underused at Ohio State. He didn't get many targets as a receiver. He was a good blocker when healthy, which is one of the concerns I have. He would be the backup in case of Tyler Eifert gets injured.

Imoan Claiborne is a ball hawk and decent against the run. He could turn into a good slot corner, which the Bengals will need going up against teams like Pittsburgh.

Vince Mayle is a depth pickup. Last year showed a lack of depth in the Bengals WR corp. With the contracts of Sanu and Jones up after this year, Mayle may get a chance to compete sooner rather than later.

My other picks would have probably have been on the defensive side of the football. All in all a decent draft, a lot of holes have been filled and depth in crucial positions. Any opinions on it would be welcome.

korrandark fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 29, 2015

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

korrandark posted:

Max Valles is a wild card. He is extremely athletic, but is also extremely raw. He will definitely take time to develop, but with good coaching he could be a stud.
That's actually why I was surprised at this pick. They have enough project LBs. Hell, that's basically the depth behind the three starters and Lamur may not even be the starter this year. They'll probably pick one that's more "ready".

Arabian Jesus posted:

Working late, but I'll have my pick in tonight. It will be a longsnapper because my punter needs weapons
The best LS is off the board already. :kamina:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

korrandark posted:

:siren:Bengals Picks:siren:

1 Malcolm Brown, DT
2Tyler Lockett, WR
3 Ty Sambrailo, OT
3 Max Valles, OLB
4 Jeff Heuermann, TE
4 Imoan Claiborne, S
5 Vince Mayle, WR

I love the Malcolm Brown and Lockett picks.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

That's actually why I was surprised at this pick. They have enough project LBs. Hell, that's basically the depth behind the three starters and Lamur may not even be the starter this year. They'll probably pick one that's more "ready".

Your right. This draft also started before a lot of the Bengals free agents were signed so after the first few picks I just look at different draftboards for BPA at certain positions.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Titans Needs: pass rushers, RT, LG, WR, HB

1-2) Leonard Williams, DL - bpa
2-1) Nate Orchard, DE - titans need pass rushing depth
3-2) Rob Havenstein, OT - the need of a rt is dire
4-1) Tony Lippett, WR - a big wr who can catch jump balls is what the wr need
5-2) Lynden Trail, DE - looks like a cool project player for lebeau and horton to have

Metapod fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 29, 2015

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Metapod posted:

5-2) Lynden Trail, DE - looks like a cool project player for lebeau and horton to have

You misspelled Mariota.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

warcrimes posted:

You misspelled Mariota.

:argh:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Just to be sure, I'm up next, not ZenVulgarity, right?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

You should be

Did we jump a pick, I thought you had pick 165, not 166

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs needs:

None terribly pressing. O-Line, Secondary, WR were all places we were thinner than others. ILB and DE are a bit thin going into the future. But no MUST fills.

1) Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan
2) Benardrick McKinney, ILB, MSU
3) Henry Anderson, DT, Stanford
3) Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
4) Justin Hardy, WR, ECU

I have two fives in the comp picks section, so if I get those in, I'd imagine that's all that's happening before the draft.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Metapod posted:

I really hope the titans or Falcons take shaq mason from GT (though he's more suited to RG). Dude routinely went up against good defenses, was our best oline (made all American last year), and should be available in the later rounds for whatever reason.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Big Jesus posted:

I really hope the titans or Falcons take shaq mason from GT (though he's more suited to RG). Dude routinely went up against good defenses, was our best oline (made all American last year), and should be available in the later rounds for whatever reason.

If he can play LG or RT I would be fine with that

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

In my case I had no loving clue what I was doing so I treated it like it was a fantasy football draft. Grabbed every ranking I could find, aggregated the results, and started drafting by need. On the plus side it's made me learn a lot more about potential picks which is cool. As for my team (depth charts found here):

Pre-FA 2015 Depth Chart

Free Agency Moves: Chris Culliver (CB), Stephen Paea (DT), Terrance Knighton (DT), Jeron Johnson (S), Michael Hill (RB), Justin Rogers (CB), Colt McCoy (LOL)

WAS Team Needs: Secondary, Offensive Line, Pass Rush, RB Depth, Owner

1.5: Vic Beasley, DE, Clemson
2.6: Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
3.5: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
4.5: D'Joun Smith, CB, FAU
5.5: Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina

Overall I'm fairly pleased with this. One of the nice things about having a team that's in such disarray is that I can really focus on value and still address needs. Cornerback is incredibly deep this year and while Chris Culliver addresses some need DeAngelo Hall isn't getting any younger. D'Joun Smith might also be a good fit at safety. Ogbuehi should help with the offensive line and I like him as a third rounder, and Mike Davis will hopefully fill the void that Roy Helu left. In retrospect I could probably have dropped one of the CBs for an offensive linemen, but drafts are such a crap shoot that it probably doesn't matter. Hopefully the defensive improvements will at least make us competitive.

Since we're winding things down what do you guys think of Washington's draft?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I think you did better than Washington will in the real draft.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

korrandark posted:

I think you did better than Washington will in the real draft.

:agreed:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks needs entering the draft: WR, OL (both guard and center), CB, DL, Backup QB

My results:

R2, 31: Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State
R3, 31: John Miller, OG, Louisville
R4, 13: Josh Shaw, CB, USC
R4, 31: Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn
R4, 35: Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford
R5, 31:
R5, 34:
R6: 31:
R6, 39:
R7, 31:

Devin Smith and Ty Montgomery are different types of WRs. Smith can be what Paul Richardson was supposed to be. John Miller was noted for being a versatile O-linemen, which the Seahawks love. Josh Shaw is probably a bit of a reach, and he's got that hilarious backstory that raises character concerns, but he's also one of the bigger CBs available in the draft - which we all know Seattle likes the big secondary. Gabe Wright isn't an every-down player, which is fine; he can be a rotation linemen to try and get Seattle back into the DL-rotation that made them so good in 2013. If I get to my pick today, hopefully I can spend it on a LEO-type player, and then I'd probably end up picking up a center of some sorts later. I'd probably just end up spending my 6th and 7th round picks on some lottery picks of BPAs (one of them probably being a QB if there's any left) in hopes that they could stick, because Seattle is pretty deep in other positions, all things considered. Overall, this has made me much more excited for the draft with all ten picks Seattle has.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
How badly did I botch this draft for the Atlanta Falcons? We really needed help at LB, which I addressed in the first two rounds. After Maxx Williams was taken, and the dude from SC, I wasn't interested in TE especially considering they signed two in the offseason. I really wanted to address Safety, but it just didn't work out like that.

Shane Ray, LB, Missouri
Paul Dawson, LB, TCU
Jay Ajayji, RB, Boise State
Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M

This is always fun because you end up learning waaaaaaaay more about prospects than you did going in. It will make the draft infinitely more watchable and enjoyable for me because I know a lot of these guys know and their scouting reports. Admittedly though, I do not watch college football so I am a total fish out of water in these goon drafts.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
My post-mortem for the 49ers' mock draft.

Needs: WR, DL, ILB, RB, OL, CB, OLB.

Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson
Jordan Phillips, DL, Oklahoma
Clive Walford, TE, Miami
Tre McBride, WR, William&Mary
DeAndre Smelter, WR, Georgia Tech
Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas

Stephone Anthony in the first was a reach, and if this mock allowed trades, my plan was to trade back to the end of the first round (just before GB, with any luck) and take him there, hopefully picking up a 2nd or 3rd in the process (pretty sure someone would bite for Dupree or Parker). Anthony has the size/strength to be the perfect thumper LB, and (just as importantly) the speed and burst to play passing downs as either a blitzer or in coverage. Perfect fit for the 49ers' needs.

Jordan Phillips provides the large, athletic inside presence that Mangini/Belichick defenses love. Big boom or bust guy, but if he works out, he has the potential to be the best DL in the draft. I would have liked to also get Henry Anderson, and would have done so were I able to trade back in the first for extra picks.

Clive Walford looks like a bit of a luxury pick, but I don't think Vernon Davis will last longer than a year or two, and there's nothing proven on the depth chart behind him. Walford isn't as fast, but he's much quicker and a better receiver.

Tre McBride can provide depth this year (and return kicks) and is a potential #1 or 2 WR down the line. DeAndre Smelter can be put on IR for the year, and provides another chance at developing a #1 WR.

Malcolm Brown was my second choice at RB (Mike Davis is my first choice), and provides a great backup for Carlos Hyde.

OL, CB/S and OLB (or more TE) would be addressed with my next three picks, for depth.

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Apr 29, 2015

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

The Big Jesus posted:

Mason is who I've been eyeballing for the Raiders' RG vacancy in the fourth if Tomlinson/Jackson/Smith/Marpet are gone by the third.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I love your draft but you knew that already.

Shath Hole posted:

How badly did I botch this draft for the Atlanta Falcons? We really needed help at LB, which I addressed in the first two rounds. After Maxx Williams was taken, and the dude from SC, I wasn't interested in TE especially considering they signed two in the offseason. I really wanted to address Safety, but it just didn't work out like that.

Shane Ray, LB, Missouri
Paul Dawson, LB, TCU

This is always fun because you end up learning waaaaaaaay more about prospects than you did going in. It will make the draft infinitely more watchable and enjoyable for me because I know a lot of these guys know and their scouting reports. Admittedly though, I do not watch college football so I am a total fish out of water in these goon drafts.

You may have had the best first three picks from a pure talent standpoint if Dawson is the real deal and doesn't kill everyone in the locker room.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Looking at Atlanta and San Fran, how does Georgia Tech have TWO draftable receivers?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

wandler20 posted:

Looking at Atlanta and San Fran, how does Georgia Tech have TWO draftable receivers?

Smelter would be a 2nd round WR this year, but was injured. Waller is a pure size/speed potential guy, and I don't particularly like him; lots of people seem to think he'd be better off converting to TE.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Colts draft post-mortem:

Primary needs going in were DL, S, ILB, CB, and OL

Picks:
Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida St
Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
Marcus Hardison, DE, Arizona St
Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan St
JaCorey Shepherd, CB, Kansas

Eddie Goldman - Other options at positions of need had already come off the board, and Goldman has the makings of a true NT that can finally ease Indy's run-stopping woes.
Anthony Harris - Given the Colts' lack of safety depth in general and SS starting talent specifically, it made sense to take a true SS here, and Harris was the one that fit the bill. Should be able to overtake Dwight Lowery for the starting job.
Marcus Hardison - High-ceiling DL that projects as a DE in Pagano's scheme. Should be able to push Kendall Langford for playing time and be a long-term replacement for Cory Redding.
Jeremy Langford - Solid RB that could develop into a starter. With Frank Gore in the mix he doesn't have to be the workhorse early, but should give Indy a boost in the running game going forward.
JaCorey Shepherd - Should be a contributor on special teams with an inside track to replace Greg Toler when he hits FA next year/dies on the field in Week 3.

Generally speaking I'm happy with this draft. Harris started to feel like a reach to me almost immediately after I picked him, but I don't think he'll be a bust or anything. Most of the major needs were addressed (I had a few guys in mind for the other needs if this thing went the distance), and I'd be pleased if something similar happened in the real draft.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Shath Hole posted:

Shane Ray, LB, Missouri
Paul Dawson, LB, TCU

You're pretty much entirely boom or bust. Shane Ray has injury and conduct issues, but could be great. Paul Dawson is a giant dick with "effort" questions, but could be great. Jay Ajayi is talented as hell and has no personality concerns, but may have degenerative cartilage in his knee. Waller is a huge potential guy, but isn't very good at the moment; more Stephen Hill than Demaryius Thomas, I think.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Cool, thanks guys! Moral of the story...noone loving knows anything when it comes to the draft :v:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
Here's my full dump of players I was targetting for the 49ers:

DT Danny Shelton, Jordan Phillips, Xavier Cooper, Eddie Goldman, David Irving
DE Henry Anderson, Preston Smith, Grady Jarret, Rakeen Nunez-Roches, Marcus Hardison, Travis Raciti, Frank Clark, Christian Ringo
WR Kevin White, Amari Cooper, Davante Parker, DGB, Devin Smith, Tre McBride, Deandre Smelter, Stefon Diggs, Jaelen Strong, Dezmin Lewis, Devin Funchess, Breshad Perriman, Ricky Collins
RB Mike Davis, Malcolm Brown, Josh Robinson, TJ Yeldon, Terrance Magee, Corey Grant
CB Steven Nelson, Marcus Peters, Jalen Collins, Justin Coleman, Quandre Diggs, Troy Hill, Tray Walker, Kevin White, Nick Marshall, Jackory Shepherd, Gary Peters, Daryl Roberts
OG Ali Marpet, Jeremiah Poutasi, Mark Glowinski, Arie Kouandjio, Shaq Mason
C BJ Finney, Shaq Mason
OT Cedric Ogbuehi, Donovan Smith, Jamon Brown, Rob Havenstein
QB Chris Bonner, Garrett Grayson, Jerry Lovelocke, Shane Carden, Hutson Mason
ILB Stephone Anthony, Jimmy Hall, Eric Kendricks, Taiwan Jones, Zach Vigil, Josh Keyes, Kwon Alexander, Denzel Perryman
OLB Davis Tull, Deiontrez Mount, Darius Allen, Shaq Riddick, Lynden Trail, Kyle Emanuel, Zack Wagenmann
S Akeem King, Jaquiski Tartt
TE Clive Walford, James O'Shaughnessy

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 30, 2015

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Rasczak posted:

Since I doubt this thing makes it to my 6th round pick before the draft, I'm going to summarize the Cowboys draft so far.

Team needs going into the draft:

CB, RB, DT, FS, LB, OT, QB

1.27: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
2.60: Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State
3.91: Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
4.127: Derron Smith, FS, Fresno State
5.164: Mike Hull, OLB/ILB, Penn State

Dallas' biggest needs going into the draft are at several positions on defense, as well as at RB with the loss of Murray. I would've been content to draft a RB later due to the depth this year, but Gordon was easily BPA at that pick in the 1st. Bennett should help with the anemic pass rush along with the Hardy signing (sigh), and the defensive backfield should be improved as well with both Carter and Smith (the latter probably being a late-3rd/early-4th round pick in the actual draft). Smith can also contribute on punt returns which is needed after the departure of Dwayne Harris. Finally, the team needs depth at LB after losing Durant and Carter, and Hull was probably a steal in the 5th who has the additional bonus of potentially backing up/playing both Mike and Will. They still need another OT either through draft or FA after losing Parnell, and they should continue churning the roster at backup QB because Brandon fuckin' Weeden.

Oh, and it might be a good idea to add DE to the list of needs considering the uncertainty of the Hardy situation, who the hell knows there. If he gets his poo poo straight, Hardy and Demarcus Lawrence would otherwise be a good duo at DE.

These are some great picks. You swiped a lot of the guys I was hoping would fall, and got good value pretty much everywhere.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Most of the Jets draft relies on Mariota being the real deal, but Harold, IEO and Donovan Smith could all develop into quality starters once they leave the Jets after their rookie contract expires.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We are close to done with the 5th round. Someone post a pick for the Packers at 5:14 EST if Fenrir doesn't show up.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Forever_Peace posted:

These are some great picks. You swiped a lot of the guys I was hoping would fall, and got good value pretty much everywhere.

Thanks!

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

wandler20 posted:

We pretty much only take receivers who are big and can run block, and make them run go routes and jump balls all day. So they're usually bad at route running but are big and physical which is what teams look at more during the draft.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Draft over, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
we got 5 hits so far

• Locked thread