Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gatts posted:

Anyone else from Cleveland side wanna weigh in? I'm working on targets and needs and things putting it together. Then after let's do some spreadsheets, macros, graphs and power points! Perhaps a recruiting video! YAY!

Just hit the streets and drop $5 on hobo opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Given Chip Kelly's current run, I'd say drafting a kicker in the first is your best bet.

Long snapper, help that punter out

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gatts posted:

Does Rogers have an O Line and Weapons? You got Lacy? Then what's left over?

DT and lots of ILB

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fenrir posted:

DT, ILB, TE, possibly CB.

The only ILB in this entire draft I hear much of anything about is Mckinney from MSU, and Danny Shelton, NT from Washington is already picked. I kinda think if this is the case come real draft day, the Packers may trade out of the 1st round. We don't have that option here so I'm looking for someone who isn't a total reach.

If you're still looking for suggestions, The Maxx is still available :v:

• Locked thread