Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Isn't there a pretty well acknowledged draft pick value chart that the NFL uses? What if we required that all trades had to be equitable based on that chart?

Why do we care about trades? It makes this overly complicated and we wait forever and people lose interest before the second round.

It's not like we are going to be close to accurate anyway.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Looks like I'm sittin' this 1st round out!

When was the last time the Seahawks drafted in the first? 2011?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm surprised the Washington racists didn't draft a certain QB to take over rg3s spot.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I really thought the DGB would fall to the Chiefs.

Way to make me go scout other positions, Miami. Thanks a bunch :(

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah, I know. Give me a second.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

There, I hope you like it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nice pick, hard to see him falling that far, but he was one that I was eyeballing as well.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Arabian Jesus posted:

If any Denver fans want to share their input I'm all ears. I have to imagine that they'll move around in the draft depending on who is left on the board.

Waste a first rounder on a PeyPey successor.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Selected. Defenses win championships, right?

It would be necessary for your team to have a defense, yes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Man, shath hole, I'm back to the board.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

God dammit Dolfan.

That's twice now.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

DJ isn't getting any younger, and we sucked hind-tit without him last year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Good News: Moving to KC.

Bad News: Wife's pregnancy is apparently getting more complicated, the hospitals in the area haven't decided if they'll "accept" her into the maternity program, the housing market is on fire so all the good ones in the areas we're looking are gone in like a day, and the trip we were going to take to KC tomorrow through Sunday may now not happen because the twins may have Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome.

I'm about to be very busy. Or not busy at all.

If any other Chiefs fans would like to be on stand-by in case I have to disappear for a bit, I can PM you a couple guys I'm keeping an eye on for other rounds, at least to cover round 3.

I have PMs, but you can just post in the thread and I can text/e-mail you if need be so we can work it out.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Holy poo poo. You're moving and your wife is pregnant with twins? You're either insane or a far better man than I. Probably both.

As a fellow husband to a pregnant wife, best of luck and I hope for everyone's health and sanity.

I also have two other children who are currently at their grandparents in Missouri already. I'm working my way up to Phil Rivers status.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Do you own a bolo tie?

I'm moving to Missouri. Go ahead and take that 2 and put it with the other 2.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

dang i was hoping ifo would somehow fall to me in the 4th

Yeah he was going to be my next pick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If this gets to me tonight I'm golden.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Ok, I'm done until round five. I hope we make it to there. At this pace, we just might!

The more I watch and read about Rashad Greene, the more I hope the Saints really do get him.

loving, dammit.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think Henry is a genuine BPA here and I'm excited to have him replace Kevin Vickerson.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Sniped you by two picks?

Yep.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Any other Texans fans ready to make a pick?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

How many rounds are we going partaking in, friends?

I am at the point where I have never heard of the people I will be drafting :v:

You don't admit this. You just save your picks and in two years of one of the late round names you pick out of the hat is a success, you get to pretend you are a supreme talent evaluator.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Time for the chiefs to have their possible QBOTF pick for 2015.

It's gotta work one year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shath Hole posted:

Sorry for the hold up guys, I'm out of town on business.

Does that town at least have a good football team you can root for?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Butt Stuff update:

Mama Butt Stuff saw her new fetal medicine doctor and the boys are doing well, although they are still monitoring the fluid levels. Baby A is 1 lb 9 Oz and baby B is 1 lb 10 Oz. The movers were here yesterday, the house is under contract, and I should drive to Missouri today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes them to load the truck. Now if I can get the sellers of the new home to agree to all the defect remediation, all I have to deal with it a month of a lovely commute and I am home free.

All that said, I definitely won't be able to reliably pick this round and the very least. So if another Chiefs poster can cover me, that would be swell.

Now to try to talk the wife into the names I like, so I don't have to have a kid named Reece or Reed.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

FYI it's No Butt Stuff's turn so a Chiefs fan should make the pick.

If it's not done in the next couple hours I can do it. I didn't expect it to take this long to get to my pick.

E: gently caress it, I got this.

Dude is a good blocker, can catch a decent crossing route, and can probably line up anywhere on simple routes. Worst case, he helps us run bubble screens.

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Apr 10, 2015

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs needs:

None terribly pressing. O-Line, Secondary, WR were all places we were thinner than others. ILB and DE are a bit thin going into the future. But no MUST fills.

1) Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan
2) Benardrick McKinney, ILB, MSU
3) Henry Anderson, DT, Stanford
3) Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
4) Justin Hardy, WR, ECU

I have two fives in the comp picks section, so if I get those in, I'd imagine that's all that's happening before the draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We are close to done with the 5th round. Someone post a pick for the Packers at 5:14 EST if Fenrir doesn't show up.

• Locked thread