Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I'm kinda curious about this. Gimme the Eagles so I can trade all my picks for Mariota.

edit: Am I allowed to trade picks before we actually start? Really curious to see if I can actually work a non-insane trade with someone here for Mariota.

Also when's this actually going to start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I also will take any suggestions from the TFF Eagles braintrust into account.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Athanatos posted:

If you dont draft every single Oregon player you are moving too far into fan fiction draft territory

Ducks Fly Together :colbert:

Seriously, whoever has the Buccs/Raiders/Jets/etc picks, what do we need to do to make a deal? PM me.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

swickles posted:

No trades.

:smith:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

ZenVulgarity posted:

Do we have an actual Titans fan here

Yes! I've seen a few but I'm not sure if they've been posting in the offseason. They do exist though!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I agree with waiting a week. Maybe in the interim we can discuss our thoughts on what our teams need..

I'm in agreement with this too. With Maclin leaving Philly my draft ideas are going to radically shift based on whether or not Philly gets a WR in FA. Doing it this week is way too soon.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I need help Eagles goons. Please send me your PMs/insane ramblings.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Given Chip Kelly's current run, I'd say drafting a kicker in the first is your best bet.

I'm thinking I'm mostly going to get insane ramblings but given the direction of the franchise right now that seems to be in line with their personnel strategy! :v:

Azhais posted:

Long snapper, help that punter out

Donnie Jones Needs More Weapons

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
If I don't get any other suggestions from Eagles folks I'm gonna go Full Chip Kelly and draft a long snapper.

Or another running back.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Gatts posted:

Haha. Chip Kelly's probably going to go for Offense I assume. He's trying to shape it. However what about your secondary? A lot of mocks assume a CB or SS is what Philly needs.

I think the presumption in Philly is that we go safety or WR. But with Chip who knows.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So I haven't been paying much attention to the draft but I'm really impressed with Thompson. Guy plays both ways and can help both in the secondary and with Chip's infatuation with running backs and the Pac-12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0di4jhpjcTQ

Intruder posted:

Shaq is intriguing to me too

Whew! I'm glad I didn't make a bad pick as I have no idea what is/isn't a good pick. :shobon:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

swickles posted:

I PMed axeil about making a pick. If he doesn't I will make one tomorrow. Tell me what the Eagles biggest needs are .

Pac-12 Wideouts :)

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Swickles, Axiel, I am our backup eagles fan guy for this.

Awesome. I'm heading out of town on Thursday and won't be back till Monday so if we get to the third round during that time by all means make the pick because I won't be able to.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
hey sorry guys i'm at work late and i'm not gonna have time to make the pick tonight. any eagles fans that wanna jump in feel free, i don't wanna hold things up.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Hey so I haven't been able to make a pick in a while and we're now at the point where I know nothing about anything. If someone else wants to take over for the Eagles be my guest.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Sorry about taking forever everyone.

Oh poo poo someone already picked for me. I'm the worst at this. Sorry guys :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Oh poo poo, I thought I could stop picking for us. Sorry Axeil/thread :(

It's okay guys. Now we can have an imaginary punting duel in training camp!

• Locked thread