Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You know, I get the feeling they're trying to make the point that racism is wrong but failing at it unintentionally so I'm not gonna rage at them, but at the same time I think that the fact that the stand-ins for the black and Latino races have literally inferior mental faculties compared to the rest is one hell of a blunder and that not correcting it despite recognizing the issue is one hell of a gently caress-up. I get the feeling they're reluctant to change it simply because they don't want to mess with something that's been around since the first edition of the game, and that's really loving pointless. I mean, if they wanted to keep the overall game balance (orks and trolls are good at fighting, elves are wizard, etc.) they could just change it so that orks and trolls have a harder time casting or whatever, but remove the stat limitations on their cognitive abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread