Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

The background veggies-- tiny, tiny green bean mash?-- worry me. The burnt cheap-lunch bun is also a bit sad. But yeah, the fish itself looks solid, tasty, and well-cooked. No slime or other weirdness, just a slab of some maybe-tilapia fish that might need a pinch of salt.

Oh it's definitely still a sad rear end looking lunch, I've just never seen fish like that served in a school so I was impressed enough not to include it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

My high school had no lunch program, but there was a cafeteria that was run by Chartwell's (the people who own Tim Hortons) so if you had seven dollars, you should get some chicken fingers or pizza and fries.
*: We were poor, and I am sorry, but it worked

wtf? I thought Canada was better with this poo poo then we were. Are there even any places in the US that don't have public school lunches?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

When I was a kid we only got chocolate milk on Fridays, and only if you hadn't gotten in trouble that week! :corsair:

when i was in third grade we got to have a camput over a three day period and if you were good you got to be in a lovely tent and if you were bad you got to be in a kickass cabin. we didn't know the cabin was so cool until we got to it. I was in the cabin, as were like 70% of my grade

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

invisible jerk posted:

speaking of velveeta, have this Divorced Dad Cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HC0Z88_Wk

Not so terrible, but really :smith:

That guy is so goddamn happy and cheerful about his velveeta and hormel chili grilled cheese that I can't even be properly grossed out. You do you presumably single hick man

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Really nailed the "wretching cat" body language

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Look at this persons creepy little thumbnail. Just look at it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

They're considered good luck

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Please do me a huge favour and do not timg this.

lol posted it on my phone and didn't realize how massive it was but i'm not ever changing it now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

how did they do this

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 09:57 on Feb 24, 2016

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I asked that exact same question in another thread.

Do you guys like not post or read any of the subforums other than pyf? I mean even here its used pretty frequently

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I saw it, I just didn't know where it came from. I started noticing it happening kinda frequently in other threads and so I went there to hopefully get an answer. :v:
It's just a joke to claim to be silly things in photos. It doesn't really have any huge backstory. I think it originated in fyad. It's been going on for years and years

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My grandma smothers her mac and cheese with ketchup and even as a little kid who put ketchup on everything I thought it was gross

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i used to know a place that cooks bolognese by using ketchup and honey, and mayonnaise . Their bolognese loving sucks

By "place" you mean like some very confused kid in a dorm room taking a guess and not some actual restaurant right? Cause I think you would legally be able to burn a place like that to the ground

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Looks like something you'd see two hobos fighting over in a Depression-era film

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Fishstick understand me.

The amount of people in this thread who didn't seem to get that as a Simpsons reference is disturbing

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Looks like it's french, going by the small-medium-large banner. And Couche-Tard is apparently a big canadian chain, so if I had to guess, it's in one of the more french parts of canada.

lol fuckin Couch Tard

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wanamingo posted:

I don't get why people like matè, to me it tastes like somebody wrung out a wet dog into a cup of dirt.

If that picture is accurate, that seems like a generous way to describe what I'm expecting the taste to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

lol

• Locked thread