Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fatherwolf
Aug 2, 2012

What?

Veloxyll posted:

No, because Yapo is bad at video games.

or maybe they're summons and can't contest.

summoned unit cannot contest font.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
So which ones of his summons is it that aren't summons?

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

goatface posted:

So which ones of his summons is it that aren't summons?

The basic rule of thumb is anything you put out from the rune dock up top directly is a real champ, and anything spawned by abilities or spells or relics counts as a summon. There are a few exceptions to this rule, but you don't see them a whole lot.

Also you gotta keep all the kitties safe in the back if you're planning on having really strong surge dudes!

Funkatron5000
Apr 23, 2014
Whats the chance I'll get back runes from Octopi's era? I ended up migrating to SoE a while back when they moved but never really went farther than that.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Are there worm people in Poxnora? We've already seen lizard royalty, so add in some worm people and make yourself an Alex Jones deck.

Fatherwolf
Aug 2, 2012

What?
I really wonder how the ferret people fared in the rework of the system?

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Forsaken Wastes has worm creepers and Shattered Peaks has worm fesh.

The lizards are from sundered lands so which of those do you want yapo to use in a deck? Keeping in mind that most combinations are awful, although at one point there was some creeper meta, it might have gone by the wayside.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Looking at the Wiki, the Fesh are more worm people and the creepers are more giant centipedes. So, Fesh/Lizardmen.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I only included creepers because there are more total creepers than fesh, iirc. You're absolutely right that fesh are more worm-like than creepers.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I do like seeing those matches where it really does come down to the end. It seems like a lot of people overextend themselves playing to force a surrender.

Shiva Asori
Mar 5, 2010
Requesting a FS/FW taplash deck.
IE, make a deck based around backlash and soultapped.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

See yapo people want to see more videos go record some you lazy turd. I see you playing your baby games on steam.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yapo such a busta

Shiva Asori
Mar 5, 2010
welp, scratch the taplash deck, didn't realize they killed the concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namad
Nov 7, 2013

Shiva Asori posted:

welp, scratch the taplash deck, didn't realize they killed the concept.

taplash seemed kinda like a bug, still plenty of cool interactions left.... almost all of them being beasts.

• Locked thread