Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
That bad pizza counter man was DrunkDriverDad wetnightmare. He just got the job.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i knopw those feels, because a man was weird to me once. he said "paper or plastic?" but there was no plastic, there was only paper. then he smirked. i think he was trying to get in good with me but that was NOT the way. I heard that later he committed some terrible crimes. didn't surprise me

joke_explainer

*pizza guy, startled*

One slice pepperoni. Dough synchronization complete. Temperatures nominal at 22 celsius. Oxygen consumed and released via metabolic respiration and expiration. Open pressure valve subsection C-17. The chosen man walks through the olive garden. Ovens maintaining 343 degrees; third heating element requires replacement at cycle completion. End of line.

bacalou

do you guys fold your slices

Stormyish

joke_explainer posted:

*pizza guy, startled*

One slice pepperoni. Dough synchronization complete. Temperatures nominal at 22 celsius. Oxygen consumed and released via metabolic respiration and expiration. Open pressure valve subsection C-17. The chosen man walks through the olive garden. Ovens maintaining 343 degrees; third heating element requires replacement at cycle completion. End of line.

why two different units of heat

Wertjoe

I work at a pizza place, like to tell little stories, say little things to spice things up. The job is boring so you have to make your own fun. Today though a guy came in, kind of weird lookin fella with a weird lookin face. Told him it was nice to see his face because it made me feel better about my face. Told a joke about his pizza being 1,000,000 dollars (bones) then sneezed on his pizza. lol

Grass Effect

Stormyish posted:

maybe it's 343K and the ovens are in "keep the pizzas toasty" mode

maybe it's a super oven that goes up to 6000K "liquefy" setting

bacalou

Wertjoe posted:

I work at a pizza place, like to tell little stories, say little things to spice things up. The job is boring so you have to make your own fun. Today though a guy came in, kind of weird lookin fella with a weird lookin face. Told him it was nice to see his face because it made me feel better about my face. Told a joke about his pizza being 1,000,000 dollars (bones) then sneezed on his pizza. lol

find out a pizza guy sneezed on my slices that is justifiable homicide

Wertjoe

crust munch posted:

do you guys fold your slices

I have to other wise my mustache becomes a pizzasauce wasteland

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

i knopw those feels, because a man was weird to me once. he said "paper or plastic?" but there was no plastic, there was only paper. then he smirked. i think he was trying to get in good with me but that was NOT the way. I heard that later he committed some terrible crimes. didn't surprise me

Good.

Edit: I thought you said he committed suicide. ;)

----------------

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

Vendor Trash posted:

and wtf is hungry howies?

A yellow pizza place known for dusted crust

Stormyish

a cloth map posted:

A yellow pizza place known for dusted crust

I hate it when my crust is dusty, good thing this place exists

Grass Effect
home of the "Swiffer 'Za"

cuntman.net

i always take pizza to go because i dont feel safe at the pizza place. i cant call for delivery either because im afraid they might trace my call. i always pay someone to go in there to buy the pizza for me and it has to be a different person each time. one time someone asked me why i was going through all the trouble so i ditched the pizza and made a run for it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

POWERBALL posted:

actually, today a pizza guy did a weird thing to me to. he handed me my pizza but as he did it he said "how you doin'" in the heaviest brooklyn accent, but this happened at the end of our transaction. it was not an appropriate time to say that. really weirded me ojut.

i am really sorry that happened to you. even yesterday i would have laughed, but not after what happened to me today. not after what the weird pizza man said to me.

----------------

google THIS

a cloth map posted:

A yellow pizza place

wow, racist

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I'm shaking my dam* head (smdh) about pizza right now

bacalou

just went to my local pizza place after work with this thread in mind. pizza guy showed off his new pizza "the casey jones" with pineapple, bacon, red onion, arugula, and jalepenos. he stamped my free pizza slice card which filled it up and I got one for free :)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

crust munch posted:

guilty of being a chode, the highest, most heinous of crimes

*choad

sorry

bacalou

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chode

:colbert:

cuntman.net

one time i had the pizza delievered and the delivery guy said "nice place you have" and i knew he was going to say "itd be a shame if something happened to it" next and i slammed the door in his face before he could say it

Areola Grande

a small misunderstanding on my part haha

in my neck of the woods "choad" means taint not dick

:cheers:

Areola Grande

i used to work as a teller at a credit union in california

on halloween i decided it would be prudent to tell every customer to "have a spooky day"

eventually a 19 year old hot latina teller two spots down from me told me to stop that poo poo

i feel bad now, she was right

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

joke_explainer

Stormyish posted:

its both celsius I assumed it was a brick oven style place with a temp of like 650.

Pizzatime

pizza guy always offers a free drink with my pizza. got pretty awkward on several occasions.

Pizzatime

like, offers two while already pouring them to friend and me, friend declines, I end up chugging both to prevent awkward second still-filled drink

Pizzatime

or, girlfriend declines, I end up drinking a drink alone while everyone silently stares somewhere

Pizzatime

it always ends with me drinking alcohol by myself

Pizzatime

one time I'm gonna wake up naked in the middle of the street

Wertjoe

Pizzatime posted:

one time I'm gonna wake up naked in the middle of the street

Just like that bird

fuck. marry. t-rex

I say za in real life... not to pizza professionals though

verily carefree

mount and do: chode red

verily carefree

Ernest P. Warhol

ninety

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I work with someone who tries the same weird forced chummy thing with everyone he can. It's really embarrassing. I think these guys learned all their social skills from sitcoms or something so they think a constant barrage of corny jokes is how people interact.

Come to think of it my guy has the same speech mannerisms as Barney Fife and he tells the same jokes every day so he might be some sort of Nick-at-Nite rerun elemental.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
can i sue for emotional distress? not sure if i can go to work tomorrow directly because of this. :sigh:

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he just kept saying the weird things even though i didnt want him to. it was rape.

----------------

poopzilla

opioid agonist posted:

a small misunderstanding on my part haha

in my neck of the woods "choad" means taint not dick

:cheers:

thats what it used to mean when i was a kid. guys had a choad and girls had a taint.

but at some point choad meant a dong that was thicker than it was long. like being hung like a tuna can

who knows anymore, its a crazy mixed up world we live in

----------------

joke_explainer

ninety posted:

I work with someone who tries the same weird forced chummy thing with everyone he can. It's really embarrassing. I think these guys learned all their social skills from sitcoms or something so they think a constant barrage of corny jokes is how people interact.

Come to think of it my guy has the same speech mannerisms as Barney Fife and he tells the same jokes every day so he might be some sort of Nick-at-Nite rerun elemental.

i knew a guy kind of like this. he would say bad puns/wordplay at every possible opportunity, and if you didn't laugh, he'd be like 'no... real like as in reel, as well, you know? get it? huh?' like the only reason we wouldn't laugh is because we didn't know homonyms for whatever

he also wouldn't understand other people's jokes, then put the punchline together in his head from what you said and resay it, laughing, acting like he made the joke and you were just too stupid to make the joke in the first place... its not just my bad sense of comedic timing, several people had made this complaint

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Usually i like pizza places bc they have the best old arcade games but i went to play my fav cocktail table ms pacman machine and the pizza guy had reprogrammed it to say "1 million dollars "instead of "1 credit"... then it says just kidding and it says 1 credit. Needless to say i will not be going back there, i have 7 of the top 10 scores (go by " rear end" around these parts) but you can have the other 3, I'm done

• Locked thread