Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

*in shirobako voice* i feel bad for the actress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its really bad though, its way too highly pitched

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is there anything in there not in the manga

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im glad they kept afro dude

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

sunburnedcrow posted:

Isn't he kind of important to showing how much of a bro Takeo is?

they could have easily made him look more generic, that's all. i like anime afros

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah seriously, i don't think anything i've read in years had that

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i felt like the anime dragged out the pre-relationship stuff a bit, but that might just be because watching animation takes longer than just reading it. now we can get to the good stuff

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you should because food wars is a retarded name and translating it is stupid too

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i feel like he appeared earlier in the manga, like he should have been here already

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well it helps that train man is a more attractive name than molester man

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what episode corresponds to chapter 12 of the manga, thats where i stopped reading in anticipation of the anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its also the 8th most watched anime on tv which doesn't happen a lot for the non mainstream family or shonen shows

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Most live action based on manga does, be a while before the home version is out I guess though.

im still waiting on the daily lives of high school boys movie here

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lol thats funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

but why was he saying book :confused:

• Locked thread