Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I didn't think I would like this show but it's actually great, I am now one of Takeo's fanboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
A good cook wouldn't mix up salt and sugar.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Takeo vs the boar was amazing, the whole episode was amazing. I love this show like Yamato loves Takeo.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Suna's psychic conversation with Takeo was great and really highlights what a bro he is.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
This show just keeps getting better and better, Suna walking in on Yamato and sleeping Takeo was especially amazing.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I don't want to meet Yamato's parents because I'm scared they won't approve of Takeo. :ohdear:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I didn't mind Oda because when he first showed up I thought he was going to creepily hit on Yamato so what he ended up doing wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

dogsicle posted:

this episode :qq:

oda confirmed as a good guy

Eh maybe

I still hope that Oda gets on a bus and never ever returns.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Pfft Saijou probably can't even bake

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
When Saijou said to Takeo "let's meet at the chicken coop" I thought she was inviting him to go to some kind of chicken restaurant but no she wanted to meet at a literal chicken coop.

Also, what sort of relay event lets you carry on after someone drops the baton?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I think Suna's just a cool guy, he's cold to those who are mean to Takeo but his normal nice self with the ones who like him.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
While it wouldn't matter to Takeo I want to know who would do better in a relay race, Saijou or Yamato?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Saijou would definitely beat Yamato in a race.

Probably but Yamato did win the only race that matters, the race to Takeo's heart.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Takeo is a worse Suna and Kurihara is a worse Takeo.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

BEST EPISODE EVER! :3:

we both died laughing when Yamato found out Takeo wanted to wait three years.

That was my favourite part of the episode, I couldn't stop laughing.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
This episode was fantastic and despite the whole show being upbeat it still ended up being something of an emotional roller coaster.

I actually started to doubt whether Yamato was going to give Takeo any special chocolates even thought it's Yamato and she obviously was going to and the show had spent scenes showing her thinking about what chocolate to make for him

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
My baking skills are closer to Nanako's :(

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Yukika's grey hair really stands out to me, all the characters have normal hair colours as opposed to pink or blue or whatever so Yukika's grey hair makes her look like an old woman.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Lots of great facial expressions in this one.

Carnivore Yamato was adorable

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
On the one hand I didn't like this episode because I don't want there to be any conflict in this show or at least none with Takeo and Yamato, I just want them to have a cute happy life. On the other hand it will be interesting to see Yamato's reaction when she realises what cake guy's intentions are. I do think it was a mistake to make him so creepy, compare him to Saijou who had a similar plot with Takeo who people actually liked, it would have been better if the show had made us seriously question who was better for Yamato, cake guy or Takeo.

Also, Suna looked great in a hat.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Yamato's hat is outclassed by Suna's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Well I'm almost certain that this has anime of the year locked down. I laughed, I cried and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

• Locked thread