Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
What's up with the dad's eyes?? They are creepin me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Captain Invictus posted:

She showed up and then any hopes of her getting with Suna were dashed by glasses girl :argh:

Actually she should get with Takeo.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I wouldn't watch it, without a translation.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
SUnas too good for old lady stalker girl

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
why did yamato avoid telling him she had a bf

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

copy posted:

Dude's 21 and Yamato is 15 but looks 12. Cakeshaver is an awful creep.

But who gives a poo poo about him, I just hope that Takeo learns the confidence needed to express the ocean of love contained in his heart. He's a loving superhero and his only weakness is his self-doubt. It's tragic to watch.

yea i meant to post this, hes creepier than sunas sister. at least takeo looks like a grown rear end man.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
if yamato has any moments of weakness or doubt then she is not good enough for takeo and he should definitely be saijou's bf.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Yamato hooks up with cake guy and takeo and saiju rediscover their love I've just fixed this series
suna can find a nice cat to adopt too, there, I'm an anime genious

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Sakurazuka posted:

New guy owns because the reactions people are having are exactly why he's there.

Shut up.

Rude

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I hope they all die actually

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

The Colonel posted:

Same, but you instead.

Rude

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
There are like three more underage cakegirls there why can't he marry one of them

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Gorillas are pretty cool???

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

The Colonel posted:

Strangely enough, the gorilla shows up to the shop the very next day, and nobody objects to it. It actually turns out to be better at baking cakes than cake man.

that guys actually really good at making cakes. hes in a cake competition.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

graybook posted:

Welp, I was behind by five episodes, and now I'm caught up in time for a cliffhanger. Let's see how they close it out.

Spoiler: (spoiler)it's fine there was never any reason to be worried(/spoiler)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I was a little worried at the way cake guy was looking at the new rinko at the end.............

• Locked thread