Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just started reading the manga on the strength of the glowing recommendations in this thread, and I have not been disappointed. drat, Takeo everyone is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is a really good show.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

graybook posted:

They also added some material to the end of the story, though, if I remember correctly. I thought that was kinda neat.

That part was from the manga too - http://www.mangareader.net/ore-monogatari/1/102

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Veryslightlymad posted:

Thoughts:

Yamato's friends are bros. (Sises? Sibs?)

Takeo-Kun is now my favorite Disney princess. I'm almost kind of sad that he killed the mosquitoes, given the earlier bug incident where he gently released it into the sky with a look that said, "Be free, little friend," because of course that is what Takeo would do.

Pesky blood-sucking mosquitoes are quite a different proposition from beautiful sparkly butterflies.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

"School Days" ending coming up?

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jul 16, 2015

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
When you play the game of love, you win or you die.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Next Episode: My Mom."

:woop: So hyped for an episode about Takeo-mom. Hope there's a flashback to her pro-wrestling days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Awww, they jumped straight to White Day. I wanted to see an episode of Takeo baking the cookie.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Aug 27, 2015

• Locked thread