Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Wow, this is the cutest anime since Kimi ni Todoke S01. I marathoned it yesterday after years of avoiding anime.
I love how it sidesteps many shoujo tropes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I liked the episode, it was "realistic" in a way. Not because you like someone they'll like you back. Unless you're in a traditional shoujo anime where you won't know their answer for 26 episodes.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The second there was a hint of relationship problems I knew that Sunakawa's sister was going to appear. I'm not complaining but I hope the main characters talk through their own problems for once instead of relying on her.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

drat, I didn't want to enter this thread until I watched the episode until I suddenly realized that there was no episode this week. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The last episode made me cry. I hope it gets a second season someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I feel like I won't be able to watch any anime that does the whole "Will they or wont they" thing, or the "Let's introduce a better love interest for the main character that'll end up in nothing because we all know who is going to win", or any other romance cliché, so... most anime. My Love Story ruined all anime for me. :negative:

• Locked thread