Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Takeo has a bunch of fanboys for a reason. He is totally cool.

yeah he's cool and really into baking and probably shuns jaywalkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

five minutes in and takeo is saving a drowning child from a river

the world of takeo gouda is a dangerous one

i am not surprised

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

For reals those salty cookies would make me throw up, even if they'd been made by someone as cute as Yamato.

they looked good.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

Suna may be too bro for his own good...

Nah, Takeo is way cool.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ConanThe3rd posted:

Hey, I found it a riot for all the right reasons. :shrug:

Oh, so you recommend the episode.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

I wasn't expecting Bro Cafe Machos to be Dude Hooters but yeah I guess Takeo would be perfect for that

I don't really know what you were expecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Asuron posted:

I'm really sad this anime is over. I don't remember the last time I've watched a show that made me laugh, smile and feel good so consistently and I'm glad something that has the ability to do that exists.

Wonderful, wonderful show that really helped get through a rough couple of months.

:unsmith:

• Locked thread