Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

DrPaper posted:

Is this some sort of NTR show?

It is a Nice True Romance story, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Bold move ending the series after 3 episodes, but I respect their artistic integrity.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The world of Ore Monogatari! is full of corrupt businesses that don't obey safety codes.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

darkgray posted:

Inoue Kikuko as the big sister is making my head spin.

Anyone else think it sounded like she phoned it in this episode? And I mean literally phoned, as in the sound quality of her voice recording was different from the rest of the cast.

yeah her audio wasn't as crisp for some lines, especially when she first starts speaking, like there was some noise there that usually isn't

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Sakurazuka posted:

lol There's gonna be a My Love Story live action movie.

They're going to have to hire an actual giant wrestler to play Takeo.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

ViggyNash posted:

There was a Bollywood movie called My Name is Khan about a Muslim guy with Asperger set around 9/11 that was really good. I can't really think of anything else featuring a legitimately autistic main character.

There was a really good show on Syfy called Alphas that had an autistic protagonist, though it was an ensemble piece so he was more of a main character instead of the main character.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That little hop Yamato does when she tells Takeo he should run is adorable. :allears:

The anime has added a lot of life to the characters for me. The people making it really seem to get it.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Must be awkward as poo poo to be Sunakawa in the second half of this episode.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yamato's game operates at the highest of levels.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Sakurazuka posted:

Her introduction was worryingly stalker-y but I'm sure it'll be fine.

NO SHE IS GOING TO STAB HIM AND THEY'LL DIE AND IT'LL BE SUPER TRAGIC AND SAND AND BLADHDFAKDSLHFKK *shits self furiously*

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Shieldhill posted:

what's wrong with you etc etc for a dozen posts.

I FEED ON HUMAN SUFFERING

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Davincie posted:

but why was he saying book :confused:

He's already succeeded in his stated purpose and just wants to see how far he can go with teaching this baby english.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Attempting to outrun Takeo is foolish. He is simply too fast.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I hope the main characters talk through their own problems and rely on her.

Darth Windu posted:

Yamato hooks up with cake guy and takeo and saiju rediscover their love I've just fixed this series
suna can find a nice cat to adopt too, there, I'm an anime genious

Die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
it'll be okay

• Locked thread