Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Yesssss prepare yourselves!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Nate RFB posted:

I guess that was just a bad PV re: Yamato's voice because it was fine here. Show is going to own.

I had faith all along!
I'm loving the VA for Takeo, him and Yamato are hilarious in juxtaposition

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Flipped through the first volume again on the john. Still really good. Still really excited. Too excited for pronouns.

Yeah I need to re-read it. I totally forgot that was how he and Yamato met. Blasting through 20 volumes of KnT since reading this one didn't help my memory either

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
The fire escape scene was every bit as awesome as I knew it was going to be :smug:

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Analogy for understanding Suna's sister:

It's like growing a watermelon for 10 years that someone else comes and eats

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Oh my god, Suna

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Captain Invictus posted:

It's difficult for people to accept this series is all about diffusing otherwise standard ~dramatic shojo~ tropes. I can't blame them at all considering how prevalent that bullshit is

kaori miyazono RIP

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Captain Invictus posted:

Suna sitting bolt upright when Takeo asked for a favor as a callback to a previous gag was magnificently done and surprisingly subtle for anime all things considered

And then Takeo's mom breaking out the fancy teacups he's never seen before when meeting his girlfriend for the first time, that's totally 100% a mom thing to do, mine did that with my first girlfriend and my reaction was almost exactly Takeo's :v:

All in all a top-shelf episode

hahaha yeah, his visible relief that it was something normal was hilarious

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
loving lol "I'm ok with you marrying her"

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

The Devil Tesla posted:

Darkgrey isn't exposing you to anything, they're just playing armchair producer when actually they actually don't know poo poo.

bitch, he's watched shirobako

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

vibratingsheep posted:

I just looked up who her voice is, and now I just want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay.

Kayano Ai always plays the doomed ones, doesn't she?

I guess so, she's had some pretty good roles though. She was kanade in chihayafuru, ai in BSP, mei in Say I Love You..

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Japanese Where's Waldette is intensely creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Favorite scene was Afro Samurai defending his waifu

• Locked thread