Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Bookmarked as heck, here's to seeing how this show lives up to y'all's hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Nipponophile posted:

They also repeated the whole "Red Ogre Story". As much as I like the story, pacing continues to be an issue. It feels like they're trying to stretch the material out as much as possible.

They also added some material to the end of the story, though, if I remember correctly. I thought that was kinda neat.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Ah, alright. I've been wanting to mainly experience the series through the show first, so I haven't touched the manga. I'll do that in... half a year or so, when the show ends, I figure.

I should have been a little clearer in my post, though - I didn't mean it as, like, it was added as new content for the show, but rather, it was content added to a story that was already told. If that distinction makes sense.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Yamato is the purest cinnamon roll ever. Holy poo poo. That cake at the end. I don't think I can take how pure she is. ;_;

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Captain Invictus posted:

They are such lovable goofballs. It's amazing. :allears:

Rarely does a show literally make me go :allears: irl, but this show definitely does

Every goddamn episode for me.

Such a pure love.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Xelkelvos posted:

I want a crossover between this show and Nozaki-kun

That would mean that they both exist in the same universe as Ao Haru Ride and Nisekoi, since Ore Monogatari has crossed over with those two series (in manga form, at least).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Welp, I was behind by five episodes, and now I'm caught up in time for a cliffhanger. Let's see how they close it out.

• Locked thread