Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Davincie posted:

what episode corresponds to chapter 12 of the manga, thats where i stopped reading in anticipation of the anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Yukaka hasn't really endeared her self to me quite yet, but hopefully she becomes more of a fleshed out character later on.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

Pastry boy is acting like a turd but it was hard to hate him completely because of what an awkward dork he was. His mental narration when talking to Yamato was hilarious.

On the other hand, what kind of dick goes up to someone, yells at them to break up with their girlfriend and tells them that not only are they undeserving of her, but are better suited to be with a gorilla or bear?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I'm that weirdo who buys all their comics digitally and bought all of the volumes off iBooks.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

At best, we have 5 more episodes they could adapt, one or two of which were kind of odd filler that was skipped for good reason. It'll be at least 2 years before they have enough material to do another season. :negative:

• Locked thread