Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Artificer posted:

He didn't invite the dude he beat earlier for cake. :(

He taught him the power of love, which I agree isn't quite as good as cake.

The Colonel posted:

I'm bad at giffing, but I made one of probably my favorite moment in the entire episode, I think it's a bit big though so I'll link it. Also even though I tried not to gently caress it up and thought it was fixed when I turned off one of the settings in Gooncam it seems like for some reason saving the gif screwed up part of the black screen. I still have much to learn.

http://i.imgur.com/dhSjr8U.gif

This scene nearly killed me. I can't believe the quality of this show is so consistently good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I'm really sad this anime is over. I don't remember the last time I've watched a show that made me laugh, smile and feel good so consistently and I'm glad something that has the ability to do that exists.

Wonderful, wonderful show that really helped get through a rough couple of months.

• Locked thread