Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I'm bad at giffing, but I made one of probably my favorite moment in the entire episode, I think it's a bit big though so I'll link it. Also even though I tried not to gently caress it up and thought it was fixed when I turned off one of the settings in Gooncam it seems like for some reason saving the gif screwed up part of the black screen. I still have much to learn.

http://i.imgur.com/dhSjr8U.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Avulsion posted:

I know everyone wants this show to stay light and fluffy and avoid the traditional melodrama of the genre, but sooner or later Yamato is going to rape Gouda :gonk: :(

And he probably won't even notice. :( :confused:

ah yes, a desire to kiss someone you are in a relationship with, this inevitably leads directly to sexual assault

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I want Takeo and Yamato to have a cute and happy life, and eat lots of cake together while Takeo beats an angry guy in Judo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
We all love Takeo.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Takeo isn't popular with girls.

He's popular with everyone.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Takeo's mom loving kicks rear end.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sakurazuka posted:

Thanks to this loving thread I kept expecting some bad to happen the whole episode. :saddowns:

Bad things never happen in Ore Monogatari. They try to sneak in, but the moment they see Takeo they run for the hills.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
There will be no bad things happening to babies, not if Takeo and his mom can help it.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Xelkelvos posted:

I worry for Yamato if her and Takeo's child take after Takeo. I don't know if she can handle a 9+ pound infant.

There is nothing that Yamato and Takeo cannot handle, together.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
What a loving creep.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Suna's sister accepted that Yamato and Takeo were happy together pretty quickly, and never attempted to outright tell Yamato to break up with him. Hell, she stayed super friendly with both of them once she accepted it.

Even compared to her, this guy's just a bit of a selfish creep who's into a girl way younger than him, and isn't content with her liking anyone else. Maybe he'll turn out to be better than that in the next episode, but he's really not giving a positive impression.

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Sep 10, 2015

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
In the final episode, the cake man's efforts to take Yamato for himself cause a catastrophic series of events, and the moon slowly begins to descend into the earth. The only thing that can stop it from impacting, is Takeo Gouda. Just as he's losing strength and about to give out, Yamato comes up and wraps her arms around him, and gives him a kiss. Takeo suddenly, with the force of a volcano, not only pushes the moon up, but in fact launches it back into orbit with his own two hands. The cake man eventually accepts that Yamato does not love him, but is still uplifted by her positive energy, and he bakes a huge, delicious cake as an apology, that Takeo, Yamato, Suna and company all eat together.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Darth Windu posted:

I hope they all die actually

Same, but you instead.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
In the next episode, cake man will meet a gorilla. And then he will suddenly have the true realization.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Strangely enough, the gorilla shows up to the shop the very next day, and nobody objects to it. It actually turns out to be better at baking cakes than cake man.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
This was a very good show.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Takeo is a magic man who can turn evil into good, whether it's with positive feelings, or his fists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

a kitten posted:

I guess I’m small, but maybe I’m a carnivore! Gaaaooooo~

This is beautiful.

• Locked thread