Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
drat, Takeo is awesome.

drat, Takeo is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Devil Tesla posted:

Makoto is also awesome. Rinko & Takeo are the sweetest, fluffiest couple and existence and 100% of their problems are caused by being too sweet and too fluffy. When that happens Makoto is there to show that happiness doesn't have to come from being fluffy or sweet, but mostly just involves being true to yourself and others.

I had no idea who Makoto was until your words described Sunakawa.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sound decision-making.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Rinko's voice does not please me, but Takeo's & Sunokawa's are good. Two out of three ain't bad.

Hype status: still hyped

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Looks good, haven't heard any voices yet though, since I'm not busting out a Japanese trailer on my phone in the middle of family dinner.

I question your decision-making.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
:siren: First episode up on Crunchyroll. :siren:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

is there anything in there not in the manga

Animation. Voices.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Speaking of voices, Yamato's wasn't nearly as grating as I feared it might be from the PVs. It fit her, even. I am super excited for more.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

K. Flaps posted:

Her voice in the PV really annoyed me too, but in the episode itself it was fine and fit really well. As did Takeo's really really manly one.

Takeo being and sounding really really manly is one of my favorite things.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

a kitten posted:

I want to go home so I can watch it. :(

Do it. Tell your boss it's for anime. She'll understand.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Flipped through the first volume again on the john. Still really good. Still really excited. Too excited for pronouns.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Crossplaying is the best 'playing.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Here you go, friend.

Actually, I think I like the framing of this one better.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Apr 19, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I decided to make this for some reason.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Do it. You know you want to.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dan7el posted:

I grin during each episode. I was going to read the manga and I did for a little bit, but I stopped because the anime is so good.

The best part for me is how Suna and his sister have always considered Takeo as decent and awesome in his own right. He definitely doesn't fit into the standard mold of your typical Japanese young man, but nevertheless they see him for what he is. Of course, Yamato does too, but the fact that his friend Suna has always remained faithful and has never found Takeo 'boring" is pretty cool too.

I love last episode's "well yeah, of course he got a girlfriend. Takeo's really cool."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Only one of my friends will watch anime with me, and he generally prefers actiony/titty-y shows, but he is loving loving this. So, downside, I'm not watching new episodes until Sunday, but upside, I have someone to enthuse with over how adorable it all is.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Just watched the last couple episodes with my friend who normally only watches titty action anime. It's great to hear him giggle and squeal like Yamato's friends. The camping episode was my favorite chapter in the manga, and it didn't disappoint, but I loved how much fun they had animating the beach episode. This show is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

NowonSA posted:

Yeah, I hope to see gifs of Suna smoothwalking out of the way during soccer and SunaDoor. Suna is simultaneously the best bro and the best troll in the show.

• Locked thread