Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Allarion posted:

Volume 5 is really good guys. I cheated and skimmed ahead, but I'm pretty excited to see it animated. Volume 5 will be out in two weeks if you can't resist like me.

EDIT: Also yeah, Yamato's parents have shown up. I don't think the anime will reach that point though just because there's a fairly lengthy arc before that, which I also doubt the anime will cover.

Is the anime gonna end early :ohdear:

I love this show and want more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Kibibit posted:

There was a weird moment where I was ready to post "You do know it's a 2 cour show?", then I realized we're at episode 16. I'm gonna be sad to see this show go when it does.

Is it confirmed they'll end at 24 with no second season or anything? Shows abruptly ending because they ran out of material to adapt is the worst

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I hope one day there are further love stories (I love this show, easily on my end of year list unless they really poo poo the bed)

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I watch this show with my wife and I am 6'3 and she is 5'3

I mean no muscles so

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

arisu posted:

I like that Takeo saving every last random passer by is taken from his mom.

Anime Of The Year

I love this show. The birth episode feels like it could have been a nice season finale (Keeping the hope for season 2 alive)

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

ETB posted:

Little did we know she was there hiding in the background the whole time.

ZA... WARUDO and the cake pans around to reveal she was always in the OP before the theme song continues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

I hear BD sales were really poor, meaning a followup season seems unlikely. And also proving that otaku are the worst with poo poo taste, as usual

I'm ok with this. It actually ended in a decent spot and didn't have the TO BE CONTINUED feel of 99% of anime adaptations or a rushed out ending. Their life just goes on :)

I love this show and would totally be ok with more of it though

Anime of the year 2015?????? mAYBE!!!

• Locked thread