Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Best thing at Costco are the super ultra thick Champion brand socks that you can't find anywhere. Wearing boots is a lot easier when you have literal duvets on each foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Cakefool posted:

How hardy are they?

I tend to go through socks like crazy because of my horrible mutant flat feet, but they last a good year or so. I just toss out the the threadbare ones as I got and when I realize I'm down to like, 5 pairs its time to get some more

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I remember back in the 90's when Costco's computer section featured a loooong table piled high with boxes upon boxes of computer software. A good half of that were all computer games, and I would hang out there and look at the back of every box while the parents went off to get boring stuff like toilet paper and food. Every once in a very long while, my parents would deign to purchase for me a game of my choice. I picked up the box for SimCity 2000 Special Edition, nestled among the various other titles competing for my childhood attention.

The countless hours of fun and imagination brought to me by the contents of that box are my favorite thing about Costco

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

They DO sell frozen chicken bakes, under the Kirkland brand. Individually wrapped and everything. Smaller than the food court ones but same recipe.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

They have food and pallets of beer. Sometimes you can get bagels that don't rot on your way home.

I just got a car again so I'm gonna go get my own membership and spend a whole paycheck.

Costco also has reasonable prices on new tires :sun:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm diggin these Kirkland Turkey Burgs and frozen chicken wontons, quick easy and yummy

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Has anyone bought one of the memory foam mattresses? drat I keep looking at those when I go in.

I have a queen size one I got from Costco a few years ago, no idea if its the same brand as what they have now. Its been a very good mattress but I gotta rotate it every 6 months or so as it does develop a dip on the side I sleep on.

Because I sleep alone :smith:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

You want a sack of these little bastards

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Picked up these awesome little chicken and veggies steamed buns, same company as the wontons. Microwaves in a couple minutes, super good

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Gimme a brand name, cause those sound amazing.

Found a picture:

EDIT - God damnit I didn't notice the included dipping sauce :negative:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

M-my chicken dumplings and wontons.....

why would you take from me the one thing I love....

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

When I was a kid it was 1/4 :allears:. $1.50 for 1/4 of an 18 inch pizza and a drink with unlimited refils, god those were the days. Top it off with a churro and a new computer game on my birthday, good times

• Locked thread