Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CommieGIR posted:

:getin: You're in too deep now.
I touched the poop :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

No no no, let's word this properly

Your personal faith in your religion does not count as proof of its validity. Never will. Claiming someone is wise or foolish for believing or not believing is prideful. Which is a sin, FYI.

In my opinion, you are foolish for not believing in Odin and his sacrifice.

Do you think it wise to risk losing all that you love for your lack of faith?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Enchanter Homnibus posted:

Do you think it wise to risk losing all that you love for your lack of faith?

What, if I accept your faith, I got to hell for the Muslims and the Jews. If I accept the Muslims, I go to Christian and Jewish hell.

Because all religions have the same credibility as yours. None is more or less credible than yours. Why don't you have faith in Islam? Or Buddhism? Or Hinduism? Why are you risking eternal damnation in any other religion by your lack of faith?

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 15, 2015

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Yes, because some risks are so infinitesimally small that it doesn't make sense to actually worry about them. Your god being real and as big of an rear end in a top hat as you seem to think he is is one of those.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The devils in hell act like evil clowns. They are big-headed fools.

Is this what you want for you and your children?

This image is loving hardcore and if I had a band, I would use the large clownface as our mascot for stage shows.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

WELCOME TO HELL, EVERYONE!! WHO WANTS TO HEAR THE BADASS MUSICAL STYLINGS OF...... THE BIG-HEADED FOOLS?!?!?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Yes, because some risks are so infinitesimally small that it doesn't make sense to actually worry about them.

The majority of the world disagrees with you. I think God and His Son are the two most loving people in the universe. I was merely describing what it is like to be without Him. Jesus suffered and died on the cross so that we can be with Him and have the love and joy of heaven.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

The majority of the world disagrees with you. I think God and His Son are the two most loving people in the universe. I was merely describing what it is like to be without Him. Jesus suffered and died on the cross so that we can be with Him and have the love and joy of heaven.

You really love argumentum ad populum, don't you?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN?" will be the name of our first album.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

You really love argumentum ad populum, don't you?

"Majority rules, pack it in Muslims and Hindus." :smuggo:

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
See the beauty in which God created.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Flowers didn't appear until right before the dinosaurs died. They are naturally evolved and we can trace their genetic lineage via fossils and biology.

Whether you think evolution was guided by gods hand is up to you. Breaking tables on the forum is a guaranteed path to hell, however.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

God is love. He is no tyrant.

And Jesus loves the little children... Hey, you know I think you're right that the pedophile-protecting Catholic Church is the best representative of your God in that case.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
I'd like to have a talk with Jesus, he's late in delivering my pizza.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Who What Now posted:

And Jesus loves the little children... Hey, you know I think you're right that the pedophile-protecting Catholic Church is the best representative of your God in that case.

I've seen it many times. People bring up the dirt of the Catholic Church. As if they have no dirt in their very own families as well.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
You can see beauty of God through His work.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
God isn't a DJ, he's a graphic designer with a poor grasp of Photoshop. Either way, he's probably got a soul patch.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

I've seen it many times. People bring up the dirt of the Catholic Church. As if they have no dirt in their very own families as well.

Most people's families haven't started massive wars nor proliferated pedophilia by forcing their members to celibate.

So we should attribute the work of chlorophyll and fusion reactions and physics of light to an invisible deity who is unknowable and presents no evidence of his existence. Right.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 15, 2015

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I can honestly say that, no, no one in my family is a child rapist.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This is considerably worse as an album cover than the big angry clown face. This God character sounds kind of weaksauce compared to Hell.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I'm not claiming that my family holds the one surefire path to salvation, either.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Look, I know Lisa Frank made a ton of money, but no matter what she told you, she is not God.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Look at the beauty which god has created:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The assembly of stable Necrotech armatures eluded even the greatest of Arco-Magi until, in the 37th century of of The Everblight Epoch, Lord Arco-Magus Nemmekhthanataarash The Manipulator drew the first screaming glob of Blightflame from an unusually stable corner of the nightmare maelstrom plane. Though the act required a sizeable sacrifice of Maggotborne servitor caste for the immense Voidlight Optic Hex-Engine and most of his right arm, the Lord Arco-Magus considered this a favorable exchange. By forcibly injecting a torrent of fat girl tears into a focused point of Voidlight, the Magus discovered that the thin dimensional barrier between the Shitabyss and the nightmare maelstrom could be temporarily pierced. Through this rupture point, pure Blightflame could be drawn into reality, though housing the inherently unstable primordial force proved to be somewhat problematic as the Lord Magus’ partially disintegrated arm can attest. After a significant investment of Maggotborne and undercaste rabble, subsequent experiments proved that an expendable could survive in the Voidlight vortex long enough to gather Blightflame within specially reinforced Hexite flasks in quantities sufficient enough to justify the expense. With the basic principles proven, construction began on the Abyssal Voidlight Propagator Armature, a Voidlight focusing assembly of unequaled size and complexity. Billions of Maggotborne and other lower-order filth were annihilated in the spawncauldrons of the Organocutors while the Lipomancy Schools summoned endless streams of Blubber Harpies and Cellulite Wraiths to be slaughtered in the Hexite Soul Disintegrators, every dim soul adding to the whole of the Voidlight Propagator’s necrotic mass. In the final stages of construction the entirety of the Blightflame supply was channeled into the pulsing matrices of the megalith and with a flash of sickly green light that tore a few unlucky laborers to ragged chunks, the Propagator roared to life. Since that time, hundreds of other Voidlight Propagators have been constructed in the Shitabyss, their size and grandeur exceeding that of their comparatively modest predecessors. The largest by far is the Septet IV Soulbreaker Voidlight Propagator atop the blister crags of Rotsore Province’s Hellcanker Rift. This towering assembly scrapes the uppermost bounds of space and time that confine the poo poo Abyss to the sad excuse for reality in which it exists. Two opposing mile high pillars of pure Voidlight hammer a thousand foot Hexite obelisk suspended in a storm of absolute destruction. From this gaping wound pours an unending torrent of Blightflame that sears the spirits of the uninitiated and gnaws at the soul of all but the most adept Arco-Magi. With the unprecedented availability of Blightflame, innovations in the art of Necrotech artifice grew exponentially. From these discoveries new schools of knowledge were formed, the most secretive of which were those among the formidable cabal that would come to be known as the Hexarchs. Hexarchite Necrotech forgoes the flesh, instead relying entirely upon Blightflame and Hexichor to maintain planar stability. Nemmekhthanataarash himself abandoned the ways of the Fleshbound to immerse himself fully in the Hexarchite ways and exists to this day within the labyrinthine confines of the Chapel of The Broken Path. Together with the Septet schools, who largely abandoned the ways of the Fleshbound, the Eight Covens were formed. They are as follows:

Septet I - Shapers of Filth
Septet II - The Organocutor Fleshbinders
Septet III - The Shackle, Those That Incarcerate The Spirit
Septet IV - The Magi of The Arco-Forge
Septet V - The Black Vial, The Chem-Magi
Septet VI - The Necrite, Lords of Death
Septet VII - The Scourge, Masters of Pain
The Hexarchite Way

Innumerable synodic cabals and brotherhoods exist within the seven but all pursue the knowledge of their Septet. Among the Hexarchs there is no division for there is no path to follow.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Seems kind of boring, compared to say

America Inc. fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Mar 15, 2015

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Look at what we've made. It's beautiful.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Remember when we built that really cool tower with the awesome get-along language that everyone spoke, and then God didn't like it, so he knocked it down and spread us all around the world. That guy can be a real dick sometimes!

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

So we should attribute the work of chlorophyll and fusion reactions and physics of light.

Science has never made anything so majestic or beautiful as is in that photograph.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Science has never made anything so majestic or beautiful as is in that photograph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

So we should attribute the work of chlorophyll and fusion reactions and physics of light to an invisible deity who is unknowable and presents no evidence of his existence. Right.

Science could not make something so majestically beautiful with chlorophyll and physics. Only a retard would believe that.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

There's a boat right there!! God didn't build that.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Science could not make something so majestically beautiful with chlorophyll and physics. Only a retard would believe that.

Would it not be gods fault that that "retard" was born that way in the first place?

Also

CommieGIR posted:

What, if I accept your faith, I got to hell for the Muslims and the Jews. If I accept the Muslims, I go to Christian and Jewish hell.

Because all religions have the same credibility as yours. None is more or less credible than yours. Why don't you have faith in Islam? Or Buddhism? Or Hinduism? Why are you risking eternal damnation in any other religion by your lack of faith?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

CommieGIR posted:

nah man you get to go to all of the heavens

they give you a bus pass and a lunchable

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

Remember when we built that really cool tower with the awesome get-along language that everyone spoke, and then God didn't like it, so he knocked it down and spread us all around the world. That guy can be a real dick sometimes!

I feel a thorn beginning to pierce into the side of my rear end.

Enchanter Homnibus fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Mar 15, 2015

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

SedanChair posted:

There's a boat right there!! God didn't build that.

He created the tree in which the wood came to build it and so on.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015

ChairMaster posted:

Would it not be gods fault that that "retard" was born that way in the first place?

Also

Are you one of those disbelievers who blame God for everything?

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
There are some phony people in the world that don't even believe that God exists yet they will blame Him for all the problems of the world.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Are you one of those disbelievers who blame God for everything?

The whole point of God is that he's responsible for everything in the first place, you're the heretic here I think.

Also

CommieGIR posted:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Oh, I see how it is. When humans build something, God set the conditions for them to create it and deserves the credit. But when humans sin, and God punishes them, God is not to blame for creating their entire natures. I guess your poo poo is all hosed up and doesn't make any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Right so it just popped into existence. And whose the retard?

I don't know about you, but the trees in my yard did not spontaneously pop into existence.

Says a guy. Posting on the loving internet. Well done.

PupsOfWar posted:

nah man you get to go to all of the heavens

they give you a bus pass and a lunchable

It better be the one that comes with a snack size Snickers, because I've been a good boy.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 15, 2015

• Locked thread