Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a $1 container since that's all I can afford right now and got 300 doubloons :shobon:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Graf Spee's role is to take big steaming shits all over any cruisers it can catch. It can also gently caress up T5 and T6 battleships if they arn't paying attention since it can actually cit them, which no other T6 cruiser can really manage. However it needs to flee from destroyers because it can't do poo poo to them.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For some reason getting a rain of secondary fire on them suddenly seems to make pubbies panic.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Seems like the 3 dollar box is the sweet spot.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
At what tier do US battleships stop having armor made of cheese?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like to know how people manage to get 4-6 citadels a game. I can mabye get one every few games and that's if I'm a BB shooting a cruiser :negative:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Gneisenau is a fun loving ship. With a speed flag it cracks 33 knots, it's pretty agile, and the guns arn't bad. And the torps are pretty nice at keeping people out of your personal space.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bought a Graf Spee, then opened a supercrate and got enough gold that, along with the gold from the Graf Spee bundle, I could afford a Tirpitz :toot::toot::toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
With both Tirpitz and Graf Spee, plus the ARP ships, I think I have all the premium ships I could really want anytime soon. Though I am going to grind the free ones for the Graf Spee missions cause why not.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:pwn:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Opened 5 more 3 dollar containers, got a Warspite and an Arizona :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Gaede seems pretty sweet.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Took the Warspite for a spin, holy crap this thing is a turd. The Bayern outdoes it in pretty much every way.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blindeye posted:

This is not my opinion. It turns a bit better, it has a better heal, and it is WAY more accurate.

It also gets citadelled by CRUISERS.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand how UK cruisers are supposed to be useful. It feels like I'm firing BB pellets at people.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:c00l:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I love fast battleships so when I get the Amagi I'll probably love it. :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What's better to put on a Bismarck, concealment system or target aquisition?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have concluded that the people who told me the Bismarck is good are full of poo poo. It's an unmaneuverable whale that gets dropped into T10 battles constantly, where it's guns can't do much to the big ships.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Same, the Gneisenau is wonderful and can punch far above it's weight class thanks to those torps.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hazdoc posted:

pile on in to Rommel Was A War Criminal [FURRY]

I'm not going to join a fleet that has the FURRY ticker

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That's more like it.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

loving PUBBIES

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sperglord Actual posted:

Credits are piling up again. Which of these unlocked ships should I buy next?

• North Carolina
  • New Orleans (had and sold it before repairs bills were rebalanced)
  • Mogami (same)
  • Shchorscht
  • Gneisenau
  • Hipper

Gneisenau rules, all those other ships drool.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nordick posted:

I don't give a poo poo about ranked or what flamu thinks of anything, I just want my shells to loving hit things.

The trick is to get closer. The Gneis is basically a babby bismarck, so act like it.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aside from the :staredog: of getting Dreadnought in a Graf Spee, there was a Konigsberg in this game that got super mad when I citted and killed him with an island grazer.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ranbo das posted:

Well my ticket finally got a satisfactory answer

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5srlMjz5ePs

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Gneisenau is better than the Scharnhorst in ranked in pretty much any realistic situation.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WELP TODAY STARTED OFF WELL

A "friendly" Leander intentionally shoved my Gaede in front of some torps (and shot me to boot). It didn't help him long, though, because I got a full spread of my own torps into him before I died (and he died right afterwards from enemy fire, preventing me from taking the TK penalty :c00l:)

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Never not blind fire torps into smoke, it's always hilarious when you nail someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What meta changes make German BBs bad? I have the T9 on that line.

Also, are they actually bad, or just not comically OP like they used to be?