Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm worried the developing pubbie carrier meta is all fighters all the time because TBing is hard and if you go all fighters you can play pretend useful rts

Doesn't the problem solve itself then? Randoms go nothing but fighters on carriers since it's simple, carriers can't actually touch ships, we get to sail free and wide and they get to play their RTS.

Seems like a winning situation to me because goddamn, TB's are annoying critters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

bUm posted:

Pretty fun.

My impressions so far:
- BBs (up to the Kongo, tier V) are super hit and miss in my opinion. Literally. They're depressingly unfun when you spend 5+ minutes constantly having volleys that straddle (land both short and long) the enemy ship(s) and then have to wait out the 30 second reload to have another perfectly-sized-up volley land both short and long again. That said, you can't help but grin when you knock 20k+ hitpoints off some schmuck from 18km out. I feel like I need to work on balancing getting closer (aka hitting more) while still staying back enough that I don't get torp-ninjaed by a DD or become the obvious focal point for all enemy guns (teamwork OP!).

My exact experience with BB's so far. I only have a Kawachi, but every game I end up getting shrecked consistently; I think I can lead okay up to 10 kilometers away or so, but these big guns really don't feel accurate at all. I end up firing five or six volleys into the water, then something with more consistency comes along and sinks me. Since I'm so slow, it's hard to get out of the way of torps, to which point your armor doesn't seem to add up to much.

BB's must require some higher degree of skill, but if they're all this slow and inaccurate, I do not understand peoples' obsessions with going straight down the Yamato line. I've played the anime botes flash game and this level of devotion to big-name BB's is mystifying even to me.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
What if, as a post-death mechanic in a platoon, you could take control of one of your buddy's main/secondary guns or torpedo tubes? In tanks this isn't possible since you only have your one main gun (though it would be funny if you could fire the machineguns just for fun), but you have tons of guns in warships, enough in most cases to lend at least two primaries or secondaries for friends.

I don't know how hard it would be to balance (if it would need balancing at all really), but then you could have super cool roger-dodger moments where you're focusing on a battleships while your friends try to take out a cruiser tailing you from the side. Plus it gives people something else to do while they're waiting for their buddies, since matches last longer on average in botes.

Edit: I have been getting nothing *but* Fault Line lately. I must've gotten this map seven times in a row, on the same side, in my kuma. Have they taken all the other maps out of the game or something? :v:

OSad fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Mar 22, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
Do torpedoes have an arming time now? I thought DD's were running rampant in the weekend alphas since they didn't, and you could literally drive-by shotgun other ships to death, but it still doesn't feel like they have one now.

Unless the arming time is less than 1km or something (I know almost nothing about actual torpedoes).

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Krataar posted:

Are people still being added to the beta?

Officially, no. But streamers are giving out keys all the time so if you stalk one out long enough, or get lucky with one of their flash campaigns, you could get one.

I just had a friend who got his an hour ago so it's still possible to get in. Probably.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Asehujiko posted:

Are citadel hits not actually a thing with the tier 1 practice botes? Likewise, what should I actually aim for with the <3km range tier 1 knife fights? Hull or superstructure?

At longer ranges or shorter ones, I've had a lot of success shooting Erie and Katori with AP. In my experience the mid, 6-5 range is prone to not getting me many effective hits. That, and shooting a Chikuma with an AP Katori seems to fail 90% of the volleys for some reason, but HE almost always works better, even though that ship has more "survivability" than the Katori.

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

the one with the boobs and skirt and the eyepatch

Personally I prefer the one that looks like Taylor Swift wearing a cute blue beret, but each to their own!

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
Man, I am just poo poo at Cruisers. I wish replays were in so I could show myself getting kited around and slowly destroyed by a Minekaze at 700 hp at 5 km's away. I could not, for the life of me, land a penetrating AP shot on her; I only realized too late that if I switched to HE preemptively, the two out of fifty or something shots that I actually landed would've probably floundered her. Instead she just slowly sailed away and plinked away at my half-health Kuma while zig-zagging. Twenty-five shots later I was dead and really embarrassed.

I get that in some games, your flank gets thundered and there's nothing you can do, but man, following Battleships around seems to either get you wrecked within 5 minutes, or into a flank with no action at all.

I enjoyed Destroyers for being maneuverable and easy to pick up and play, but I didn't want to stick to just destroyers. However I am considering not ever picking up a Cruiser or a BB again, because I am just a hot mess of dropped spaghetti and missed shots in them. :(

Edit: ↓ I want an Aoba before that, because people say she's got a way to handle nearly everything in the game. After that I might switch over.

Edit Edit: I think I found my problem.

I was using the middle mouse button to fire all the time because I thought the shell cam looked cool! Decided not to use it for a match and I have a great one. Hooray! :v:

OSad fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 25, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Zettace posted:

People have been mentioning that you can see torpedos from miles away but I don't get the warning until they're 2 second from impact most of the times. Any insight? Is it only a visual indicator and not audio?

After they're armed, you can see them coming from the distance by little arrow indicators riding along the surface of the water. As they get closer you can get a better view of them cutting through the water surface.

If you're into sniper mode, they'll also put icons around your aim indicating the position of any nearby torps, and then there's the obvious warning beeps as they get closer. If you can't see them, or hear them, at all until they're pretty much in your water intake then I imagine this game must be very much harder for you, friend.

Also, nerf the Cleveland because I don't like going against it :emo:

OSad fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Mar 26, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

I don't need the Cleveland because I Aoba every day!

O-oh.. :smugjones:

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
I saw Slim Jim Pickens in a game yesterday. First goon I saw playing this game that I could recognize.

I would've said hi, but I actually only noticed his name as he was sinking. :saddowns:

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

MREBoy posted:

GAME ON ! :bustem:

Man, this seems like it was a fun match! I wish I could join a division and do cool stuff like this sometimes.

You mind sharing the replay later, when you get the chance?

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
If you hand out all the US keys to the people in line and still have some leftovers in the end, is it okay to put myself at the bottom of the list and grab one for a friend? You can send it to andreg.95 at gmail dot com.

I play the game every day and the twitch streamers sure seem to get the eventual key even though it seems like some of them play less than me, so I thought that I'd get a key at some point to give to a friend who's been wanting to play, but nope! No keys for me. :v:

Edit: It's probably a little brazen to ask for a key for a friend who's not a goon and doesn't even come here, so feel free to ignore my request if it's not applicable in your opinion.

OSad fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 1, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
The scary part about dive bombers is that it feels like you can only see the bombs when they're already blowing up around you. You can see the planes doing the screwdriver maneuver on top of you, but if there's an actual bomb model in the game, I have a hard time seeing it when I'm driving my ship.

TB's you can dodge. It's a little frightening when you see a squadron coming towards you but you can take steps to prevent that. Dive bombers, even though they don't do a lot of damage, they can loom right on top of your head and make the air around you start combusting. Scary to think about when they get their AP shells.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

PadreScout posted:

Jingles has some new WoWS videos up. I'm pretty stoked. Freaking game looks sick.

I like that his short reference to Kantai Collection was as impersonal and true to the game as possible; "They're young girls who have embodied the spirits of old Japanese warships.". Short, concise and to the point, and he's even got a Kirishima figure. I expected a different reaction from him, that's pretty cool.

Question though: he was double-clicking every salvo he had with the Kongo at long to his optimal engagement range, which was from 21km to 13km, I think? Is it better to just let go of your entire salvo in a battleship? I thought it was good practice to spread your shots and wait for them to land one-by-one, until you're sure your aim is straddled and proper in the enemies' battleship. Which is better?

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Zotix posted:

What us cruisers should I keep an eye out for that are a good experience playing?

St. Louis and Cleveland were already mentioned, but I hear the Baltimore and Des Moines are very good ships as well.

There's a strange absence of people who have an Ibuki or a Senjo, which makes the high-tier american ships ambiguously the best ones on the block. If you have an Ibuki or Senjo, please speak up and share your opinion on them because personally I'm curious about whether or not I'm making a terrible grinding decision by going down their line.

OSad fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 3, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

xthetenth posted:

You mean had a good layout and put about 25% more shells downrange than the Des Moines.

Senjo could fire faster than the Des Moines? I thought the whole shtick with the Moines was that it could fire the fastest since it has autoloading guns or something. I think I'm mis-interpreting this somehow.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
I just had a match where I was dueling an Isokaze in my Minekaze, and she launched torpedoes 4km away who then materialized just 1km away from me.

This has literally never happened to me and whoever it was that complained about this a couple of pages back, sorry I talked poo poo, one major embarrassment later and I believe you now.

OSad fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Apr 3, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

JuffoWup posted:

The torps are fun though, but I haven't been able to use them lately.

I don't get the love over torpedoes on the Japanese cruisers; the firing angles you have compared to destroyers are just simply awful. On the Aoba for example, you have to almost always expose your complete flat side to the enemy in order to even start to have a shot. If you find yourself being engaged by a Cleveland (and the Aoba has to fight Clevelands nearly every match) and he's got any semblance of just starting a T-cross, then your angle is ruined and you have to spend more time swinging your somewhat clumsy hull around. Plus, exposing your weak citadel like that while under fire hardly seems appropriate, and often times while doing so, the enemy cruiser has already had time to deal significant damage to you or outright destroy you as you're trying to get a good angle on him.

You can try doing this to battleships, but I honestly find the risk of engaging a smart battleship driver at 7km or less on poorly-armored IJN cruisers about as smart as trying to outgun a Cleveland at tier 6. The torpedo thing on Cruisers feels like it's an afterthought you can launch away and hope for a kill while you're sinking away, though I won't discredit the idea that I'm merely using them wrong.

Edit: Maybe "love" is a silly word to use here, but it does feel like when people mention IJN cruisers, it's "Well, they're a bit worse than the american ones, but they've got torps!".

OSad fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 3, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Crash74 posted:

:argh: Three weeks later and still no Gold, fffffff :argh:

I want more ship slots. I want more ship slots and I don't want to sell my favorite ships. :(

Edit: I thought the whole mention that the Myogi can do a great kiting maneuver was a joke, but I actually enjoyed the grind way more than I thought. It can do a great kiting maneuver, and it's durable enough that it can take shots on the butt and survive until its next repair cooldown. This ship has let me get away with a whole lot more than I was supposed to in quite a few matches and people are often desperate to hightail it behind you trying to get you killed, getting them killed in the process.

OSad fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 4, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Dalael posted:

I finally got a Cleveland recently. Played a few matches with it and it seems so much better than its IJN counterpart. I knew the Cleveland had nice AA (from losing many torp bombers as a carrier) but I wasn't fully prepared to what it could actually do. 2 Squads of torpedo planes tried to fly right over me. I had not seen them comming, so when all the AA batteries opened up I was really surprised. I activated the Cruiser's AA ability only to see the 2 squads of torpedo's disappear. Only 1 plane made it back alive.

Even though the Cleveland's AA is a bit overwhelming right now, they really do feel like they're intended to be stuck on the side of a battleship as a consumable and be used as an AA battery. Against Battleships, the small caliber of the guns make it hard to punch through armor, and even the Myogi can tear out huge chunks of its HP at any given time, as I've found out playing mine. The Aoba with its better range and small maneuverability boost fair better at the long-range battleship support role, though I don't feel like it chews up planes as fast.

Instead, the Cleveland has so many guns, and the caliber is just so right to fight its tier counterparts, it can safely ignore its original prerogative and do what it actually does best in-game; ignore protecting the battleships, and murder Cruisers/Destroyers disgustingly fast.

Crash74 posted:

WOW the anime nuts and poney fuckers on the beta forums, is it always this bad on there? Why... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX4c61ZZGFc :barf:

God I hope this is a troll, plz let it be a troll.

Try saying "Poi." in the game sometime. People blow the hell up in anger even though they don't really know anything about it, for no reason really. Works every time.

OSad fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 6, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
I know we've been over this already, but why the hell did they patch the game, change Piasters to Tokens, and then didn't give us any Tokens? And no Token missions yet, I take it. Just great. The 800mb's for another obscure Russian cruiser and a couple of new maps (one which is supposedly just OPEN WATER) with balance changes sounds extremely strange too.

Goddamn it, I just wanted some more ship slots! :argh:

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Insert name here posted:

Yesterday I saw a Benson roll up to a Yamato at 1.7km (he laid down a smoke field and the Yamato drove through it like a moron) and unload all of his torps into the Yamato's side and it was the sickest thing

The Yamato survived and swatted the Benson away and then proceeded to win the game for their team

Even at tier 6-7 games I see carriers/destroyers doing good torp runs, but either Battleship hitpoints/armor are too high or torpedoes just don't scale as properly. You seem to have to do so much more work to take down BB's at later tiers with torps.

Makes me think that maybe flooding should be more punishing? Maybe make it so that it can't be repaired as easily, or have some sort of lingering effect like the old buoyancy mechanic I've heard of.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Should've put the Bismarck for sale for 60 US dolleroos. It would sell like hotcakes, I tell ya.

Also, no way in hell I'm shilling out money for ships right now, not even if it's premium. They've barely done some balance patches, did nothing to fix the loved-up ship progression, and added a couple of maps that I guess are okay. The premium doesn't even unify with WoT yet, and this is still closed beta, where they're meant to be addressing this stuff (unless they don't see it as a problem, I guess).

WoT betas gave you a bit of gold every day. This game already has 50 dollar bundles in the cash shop. I don't know if that was the case for tanks, but no way. Nuh-uh. Too soon.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
I can see why demon has trouble ramming Rossmun every game they meet up; he tries to torpedo everyone who comes close to his destroyer! I had a go at it but had to settle for shooting him since he sent a pack coming my way. Very rude goon if you ask me, would not try to ram again.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
That "aimbot" is awful. I have used it for research purposes and my accuracy rating in matches during said usage must've dropped to nearly zero. It does *not* give you an accurate firing indicator, partly because it doesn't seem to take into account shell velocity, plus the vertical movement factor which it does not do well. It will also dull the hell out of your sense of aim the first couple of matches you use it, making you have to get used to properly leading your targets again.

I foolishly forewent a backup of whatever it replaced so I had to reinstall my entire game just to get rid of it, but I did so happily, because screw that thing. If this is meant to be WoWS's "thing" like XVM is to World of Tanks, then the randoms can have it, and I'll sleep well with the fact that I tried it and it's terrible.

OSad fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 16, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

The Locator posted:

My first game in my bone stock Fuso, first salvo on an enemy Fuso right at the edge of max range. 30k+ damage, 2 citadel hits, wrecked a turret, and some other crit. Good times. Easily the best salvo I've ever had.

I just had my first game in my Fuso stock, and dear god, this ship punches so hard and straight. I don't think I ever missed out on more than three shots per salvo at a pretty good range, and they nearly all went in.

Highlight of the game was when I shot at a Nagato at around 15 kilometers and took out 15k health with each salvo. Meanwhile she could just not finish me off for the life of her. The Fuso may be slower than the Kongou, but it feels much more accurate, deadly, and armored.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Zhanism posted:

Is the Fuso turret upgrade worth getting? I'm not sure if the increase in rate of fire is worth the slower turret turning.

An imperceptible increase in your fire rate for nearly three extra seconds to swing your turrets around? Yeah, no.

I almost feel like that RoF increase in the upgrade should be a bit bigger, but someone screwed up when they were putting the numbers in or something. The trade-off's not worth it in any way.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
CV games feel really borked right now. They definitely feel different in the way that if you want to do the cool torp spreads that the good CV players sometimes do to you, you have to get good at manually aiming them with alt and such.

But it's hard to experiment or even try to do things, when in every game I run across a guy that's running nothing but fighters aiming to area-deny you. In my Langley this is a hopeless situation; the ship doesn't seem to have any AA and when the battle is in it's mid stage, it's very simple for the enemy carrier to just launch both his fighter squadrons out, pile them up on top of each other, and park them right on top of my goddamn flight deck.

I then can't take my torpedo planes anywhere, my single squadron of fighters is hopeless against it, and I have no cruisers next to me to help me out (understandable I guess? I think they shouldn't have to turn all the way around just to help me out). I have to land my planes back into my deck just to keep them alive, to which point the guy just brings his planes back to refuel and launch at the perfect time to gently caress with me yet again! :mad:

This poo poo has happened every game so far. CV's seem like they might be interesting, but it's hard to stretch your legs and have fun with them like this.

Edit: ↓ I got right away that the whole fighter load CV thing is useless. I'm just sad that the people who run this don't see it as a useless thing, and when they get to lock down some sap like me in his carrier, they'll feel accomplished and justified to do it again.

OSad fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 20, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Gegil posted:

just use [POI]

You're going to have to beat the legions of people who love that Hawaiian dish, including me!

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/25332-torpedo-reload-time-should-change/#entry702616

I made a giant effortpost on Japanese destroyers on the WoWS forums. No one is going to change the game if we only bitch and moan on SA, while idiot pubbies ask for retarded poo poo like Austro-Hungarian ships and missile cruisers.

The link doesn't go anywhere! Though I agree that some conversation should be started on the WoWS forums about IJN destroyers.

Edit: Excuse me, I was just not logged in.

OSad fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 22, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Insert name here posted:

E: also lol the first reply in your thread is some dude saying they should make torps longer to reload cause he keeps getting hit by them :ughh:

I bet the guy is getting set on fire by HE shells, immediately repairs his fire, then gets hit by a torp trying to dodge the spread and then can't repair the flooding, so he just dies to a single torp every single time.

Wouldn't put it past these people.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

James Garfield posted:

:laffo:

The official forum is really poo poo and probably worse than the tanks official forum but at least it's entertaining not really

It's 100% more anime, which is right up my alley! :heysexy:

Beast of Bourbon posted:

what do i do? how do I be the best shipper?

Launch torps from the back line, tunnel vision into islands, and when you bump against someone, apologise and toss some booze over while making a hiccing sound.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Galdarion posted:

Are battleships really good or just big targets?

I find them fantastic. They're big and most of them are pretty slow, but you have the biggest (albeit, most inaccurate) guns in the game, a big HP pool that lets you take a lot of shells and even quite a few torpedoes, and really good armor that shrugs off destroyer rounds and most cruiser shells as well. You also have a fantastic nonsensical repair ability which is just a mystery as to how it works to me, but you can use it four times and if you time it right, you pretty much have a second health bar as a safety buffer to spare and play around with.

When I started playing the game, I thought IJN destroyers were the stuff. Then after tier 5 I transitioned to IJN cruisers and eventually I tried out the Kawachi. Battleships are my favorite class in the game now, they're just so forgiving, relaxing and easy to play.

Edit: Every battleship seems like it's got something going for it too: the Kawachi is this weird gunboat that has tons of guns, goes ok-ish fast but has poor range. The Myogi excels at kiting with its two tailguns and 30 knot top-speed. Kongou is kind of an exception in that it's good in every situation in its tier. The Fuso can really lay down the hurt from afar with its six turrets and twelve guns, though it's pretty slow. Nagato's a great brawler at close range with its crazy secondaries, good armor and rudder speed.

Then there's the Amagi, and the Yamato, and I have no idea what both are good for. The Yamato seems like it's supposed to serve in a sniper role with the range increase, but what does the Amagi excel at exactly?

OSad fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Apr 24, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

James Garfield posted:

Update: I interviewed some official forums posters and apparently that dude sends the same message to everyone who views his profile :laugh:

Play the role at any cost.

At. Any. Cost.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

God, the Nagato's DPM looks terrible, having just eight guns seems to really cripple the girl. The Kongou's only seven spaces below it!

I want to see how this'll look when they add in American battletubs.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Atomizer posted:

Could someone please explain "poi" please? It appears I need to know what it means in order to fully understand botes.

There's a Japanese browser game called Kantai Collection. It's very simple, about collecting ships like pokemon, fleet management, development and RNG. The catch is of course, that the ships are represented as girls. The game was a massive success when it came out, followed later by an anime adaptation and a lovely vita port still in the works.

A lot of the IJN fleet is in there, along with a couple of the famous German battleships, like the Prinz Eugen and Bismarck. All of the ships have lines of dialogue, in combat, for various menus, time-sensitive ones, and even when you simply click them. Out of these ships, there's the IJN destroyer Yuudachi. Instead of trying to explain what Poi is and embarrassing myself over what it actually means in a sentence in Japanese, you can experience the poi for yourself, here! (You can pick her other lines next to the "Set" button)

Basically, it's a tick in her lines. You can also "modernize" ships, and their appearance can change as a result of that. When Yuudachi gets modernized twice, she gets hair flaps that make her look more like a dog, further fueling her popularity.

For some reason, people get really mad when you say Poi in-game. I have no idea what that's all about, but that's the power of anime for you, I guess. :livintrope:

Edit: Welp this was kind of a redundant effort post in the end but hey.

OSad fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Apr 25, 2015

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

demonR6 posted:

My friends.. this is how you Atago! Banzai!!!!

Yes, this is a full-size screencap.

Dang, she a beauty.

I wish I had money to blow on this game.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
Man, they have hosed with the Fuso. 14 kilometer range? On a ship that moves like a goddamn tugboat?

That's a pretty drat harsh treatment. I can barely muster the courage to get past the Kongou now.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

JacksLibido posted:

I finally get why people bitch about torpedoes so much. Just got out of a series of 5 games in my Wyoming where it was nothing but tier VI-VII carriers and destroyers just demolishing me with massive torpedo spam. Tiers I-III were all pretty awesome, but if all I have to look forward to in later tiers is weaving around torpedo clouds and point blank bombing runs then I'm definitely done with this game.

This was such a problem for me on the Fuso, I've switched out Main Battery Modification 2 for AA Guns Modification, and purchased the Steering Gear Modification. Also on preparation for the Nagato, I've gotten Advanced Fire Training on my captain. This has made the grind at least bearable as I can shoot at least one bomber down from a squadron before it starts laying down the hurt on me. I've been having much better games since then.

It's a sad life for battleship drivers piloting some of the slower and clumsier ones. Often I will try my best to vary up my speed, turn into and out of torpedo bombers/destroyers, but complete avoidance is impossible. When I get set on single and even double-fire stack, if I see a torpedo bomber on the map coming towards me, I will wait that fire out instead of repairing it because I know carriers look at me like I'm a big, fat, tasty snack.

Not complaining or anything, it's just a little frustrating when a Japanese carrier dumpsters on you all game. Which is what it's supposed to do, but it still sucks when it happens to you, dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OSad
Feb 29, 2012
The Kawachi at least has a decent broadside. The Myogi has a weird gun configuration and terrible handling, plus you have to play it for 20k experience to get to the Kongou.

I'd much rather play the Kawachi than the Myogi.