Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Hi, I was given the BYOB gerbil last week and am nearing the end of my 7 days. Sprinkles had a wonderful time in my home but I realize it's my duty to send him along his way to the next lucky person.

Who do I send Sprinkles to next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
If no one claims Sprinkles I'm sending him to a random GBS poster...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ssh: I just rated this thread a 5

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Going to close the thread if no one is willing to circle jerk with me :eng99:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Giving one more chance for someone to claim the gerbil for the next week.

No one replies then I'm closing the thread again. :(

GEExCEE

let's see the gerbil pics

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Sprinkles would rather go to a home where he's appreciated for the content of his character than his physical appearance. He asked me to not show any new photos and instead let you visualize his spirit. Sprinkles is bold, beautiful, vibrant, generous, thoughtful, awe striking and irreverent.

treasure bear

Sprinkles is cool

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Closing thread again due to lack if interest. :(

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
hnnnngggh

verily carefree

sprinkles-> my house

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Game of Groans posted:

sprinkles-> my house

Packaging him up as we speak. Make sure you use his lotion at sunrise and sunset.

I'm glad Sprinkles found a new 7 day home. :)

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I think these skills are transferable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4ttVP2cyK4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ok this was awesome. I just watched this with Sprinkles and whoa, little guy started purring. I had no idea gerbils could purr. Going to give him another massage right before I seal the box and put him in the mail.

shabbat goy

I watched this video and I'm wondering if a gerbil can become flat like a hamster can? I ask because I have a small apartment and this whole thing would go a lot easier if the thing was flat and took up less space:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0HRs0FY2U

This may also be heplful for shipping

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Thread rating is getting really low. I'm going to close the thread because of the cyber bullying being directed at Sprinkles.

:cripes:

The things you people would do to a gerbil...

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i had 2 gerbils when i was a kid. one died and the other ate half its face

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
At least those gerbils didn't have to be cyber bullied

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i didnt realize it at first so i reached in and touched it and it was cold and then i looked and its face was all chewed up

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it was kind of hosed up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My brother had hamsters when we were young. One gave birth, the other started eating the babies, one a day. Tried to seperate them but he kept breaking in and ate the last few. Day after the last baby got eaten we woke up and found that the mom had torn his head off.

Just to be clear Sprinkles does not have these dark urges.

Scaly Haylie

Awesome! posted:

i had 2 gerbils when i was a kid. one died and the other ate half its face

which one of these things caused the other?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i never really thought about it.... it happened while i was asleep so your guess is as good as mine

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Do you think it's too late to exhume the bodies and do a real csi type investigation?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Sprinkles is really concerned about this.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i just ordered some tiny csi tools and we will find out.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Nice, I'm going to cosplay that perky goth scientist girl while this goes down. Sprinkles wants to cosplay Gibbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Sprinkles has been shipped out. Should arrive at his new home tomorrow. Thank you to the few who chose not to cyber bully this little gerbil. Godspeed little gerbil. We had a fun 7 days together.

I'm going to close this thread for the last time. :(

Good luck Sprinkles.

• Locked thread