Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
anchor
cable
dock
launch
header
mine (bitcoin, bomb)
navigation/navigator
net
nibble
pirates
phishing
safe harbour
surfing
splice
trawling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:pram:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I wish you would demurrage your posts and have them held in detention until your free days were up.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Post consignee: N.Z.'s Champion

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram.emotes

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Posts come in TEUs, and the Maersk Triple E can hold 18,340 TEUs, and that's bad.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
nible?????????????????????????????

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Gonna take this opportunity to whine about Yangming, CSCL, and Hanjin.

gently caress those three carriers and not releasing p/u#'s but also being cod carriers

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

If posts were FCL's, i wish yours were LCLs

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

KARMA! posted:

nible?????????????????????????????

its half a byte

and a very exciting moment for fishers who are probably on a wharf

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

anchor
cable
dock
launch
header
mine (bitcoin, bomb)
navigation/navigator
net
nibble
pirates
phishing
safe harbour
surfing
splice
trawling
wish they'd quarantine ur posts!!!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

you spelled harbor wrong op

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
has anyone said "poop deck" yet

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer
you forgot port op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
quarantine
scurvy
grog
bilge-rat
poop deck

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

has anyone said "poop deck" yet

gently caress

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
crusty old seamen

The_Groove
Mar 15, 2003

Supersonic compressible convection in the sun
british naval connector

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

BooLoo posted:

crusty old seamen
lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

web

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
”I have missed you, my love,” Stephen said, his voice soft and breathless.

”And I you. I love you, Stephen,” Jack whispered and pulled his friend closer, claiming his lips in a deep kiss. Stephen shuddered against him, but didn't resist as Jack cradled him in his arms and devoured his mouth with a need he had almost forgotten.

”Please, take your clothes off,” Jack said between their kisses. Stephen gazed at him affectionately as he quickly shed his garments.

Stephen shivered when their gazes met and he could see those blue pools darkened with desire. It had been far too long since Jack had looked at him that way, with such need and hunger that it took his breath away. His hand rose on its own accord, stroking Jack's flushed cheek and then cupping his face.

“Jack...” The name stumbled form his lips like a desperate plea, and the rest of the world disappeared into haze of oblivion. Their lips met in a deep kiss, making them both moan in each other's mouths. Jack's hands slid on his heated skin, teasing and exploring. He shuddered under intense caresses, melting against Jack's firm body.

Jack lowered Stephen on the soft grass and lay beside him. Heat coursed through his body when Stephen surrendered under his touch, begging for more. He couldn't understand why he had denied this pleasure from them both, but one thing he was sure of: he would never neglect Stephen like this again. With these thoughts he wrapped his fingers around Stephen's arousal. His other hand slid to caress Stephen's backside, carefully seeking the way to his secret entrance.

Stephen had now lost his control completely. He was trapped between the firm hand that stroked him so blissfully and the finger that caressed him from within. His moans of pleasure were smothered with eager lips that ravished his mouth. He trembled violently as his orgasm washed over him without any warning, and he was thrown into mindless oblivion.

Jack panted when Stephen finally found his completion. He hardly realized that he was also shivering as he held his lover against him, never wanting to let go. Slowly, savouring every moment, he caressed and kissed Stephen, whispering words of love to him.

Stephen stirred from his blissful stupor and pulled Jack atop him, presenting a wordless, sultry invitation. Jack answered with such ardour that it took his breath away. He caressed and teased Stephen until he thought he would burst with need.

"Do it, Jack! Take me," Stephen cried, and finally his wish was granted. He gasped as the fingers disappeared, leaving him empty and wanting, but soon he was filled with rock-hard arousal and he moaned with bliss. The feeling of Jack moving inside him once more was heavenly and soon Stephen was overwhelmed with sensations that rocked his body. The only noise was their ragged breathing and occasional moan or gasp, as their sensual play continued. Stephen squirmed under Jack's caressing hands, silently begging for more. His wish was eagerly granted as a firm hand wrapped around his aching arousal, stroking him with the pace of deep thrusts. The completion struck through him like a white-hot lightning, and he hardly noticed Jack releasing inside him, groaning with ecstasy.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Bubble
Shark tank
Pirate

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Vitamin c deficiency

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
C

Low-Pass Filter
Aug 12, 2007
hello

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
click
board
net buoy
larry ellison
rig

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress my rear end

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
lol the marine industry is super computerized now so they use computer terms all the time

had to take apart a printers in a storm to clear a paper jam once that was fun

also it was dark so I had the flashlight in my teeth like a pirate aaaarrrrrrrr

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
smegma on chair

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
er thats just a computer one. idk. i dont have any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

FrozenVent posted:

lol the marine industry is super computerized now so they use computer terms all the time

had to take apart a printers in a storm to clear a paper jam once that was fun

also it was dark so I had the flashlight in my teeth like a pirate aaaarrrrrrrr

printer janitoring in wild and exotic places

• Locked thread