Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
The Empire was evil all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The final boss is Nomura Batman. Also the player is Nomura Batman.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
the main character doesnt use a sword as his weapon

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
Cid builds a spaceship to reach the main villains secret base but something goes wrong and you end up crashing on the moon instead.

The moon is made of cheese and not a moon at all but a giant airship controlled by dwarves who turn out to be the main protagonist parents.

But more importantly the crystals used for magic is actually power batteries from the ship and if the people use all the crystal power the airship will crash and whipe out humanity.

It turns out that the main villian was actually a good guy trying to stop magic from being used he is also your brother.

All other party members are actually distant relatives and can be dated in various mini games.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fredrik1 posted:

Cid builds a spaceship to reach the main villains secret base but something goes wrong and you end up crashing on the moon instead.

The moon is made of cheese and not a moon at all but a giant airship controlled by dwarves who turn out to be the main protagonist parents.

But more importantly the crystals used for magic is actually power batteries from the ship and if the people use all the crystal power the airship will crash and whipe out humanity.

It turns out that the main villian was actually a good guy trying to stop magic from being used he is also your brother.

All other party members are actually distant relatives and can be dated in various mini games.

That's a Tales game and you know it. This thread is for FF.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

chumbler posted:

That's a Tales game and you know it. This thread is for FF.

I am sorry. :(

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
The crystals are actually your parents.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
A new one that doesn't have fan service in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The final boss is named Pewpb0y and he *starts laughing* he lost his memory and only a golden dildo named Dzhokhar Tsarnaev can bring it back. He just farts and craps eveyrwhere for his special moves. And he drinks whiskey and is just like, cussing all the time, lmao.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
no you are the demons

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It turns out that harry is the last horcrux

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Instead of the main protagonist, the final boss will be some guy with angel wings you just met.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

Instead of the main protagonist, the final boss will be some guy with angel wings you just met.

do u mean antagonist?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i think having the main protagonist be the final boss would be cool. he/she would be more powerful the more you levelled up/got better equipment

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, antagonist, thank you. It's been a while since English class.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

VideoGames posted:

no you are the demons

but the demons are actually the good guys

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
The final boss is your former pretty boy gay lover who was reprogrammed to like women as his genes are hella good or something and at the end of the fight you plunge your sword deep into him and the light slowly fades from his eyes he remembers the love you once shared. Protagonist embraces his corpse crying and fade to black cue credits.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
gently caress, I fapped way too much today already man

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Aeris returns.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eric (formerly Aeris): This is who I am.

Barett: drat! I... I'm into this!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
it's actually good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Neil de Weed Tyson.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Stoat posted:

"what animals are arabs scared of"

get the gently caress out of my search history

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Erith

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

people in thee real world are sucked into the world of sfainal fantasy and the nerd who knows everything about final fantasy finally has hfis chance to shine

"this is a hjunction system. i know this"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

God is a vampire. He's also your father. You're sent to earth to destroy it, but you fall in love with a human girl, and vow to kill your father. The twist is destroying earth is the only way to destroy god and the 2nd half of the game plays out like dynasty warriors with you and your girlfriend human destroying humanity to save it.

edit: vampire god-dad wants to die too, because you were his son

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
in the new FF game the protagonist find a giant secret tank and with his friends drives around blowing up enemy tanks. Also you can shoot yourself and your party out of the tank and into the enemy tank, and beat up their guys and the inside of their tank.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Contest Winner posted:

in the new FF game the protagonist find a giant secret tank and with his friends drives around blowing up enemy tanks. Also you can shoot yourself and your party out of the tank and into the enemy tank, and beat up their guys and the inside of their tank.

Rocket Slime owned.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Stoat posted:

turns out the hero and the heroine are reincarnations of two ancient gods who both got amnesia at the same time and it is their destiny to unite and give birth to the ultimate god, but then in another twist the heroine is infertile (or 10 years old) and the hero is into another member of the party who isnt that strong but who has the second best limit break in the game (after the hero's obviously)

Sorry that's the plot of poo poo will smith movie Hancock

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Edea: What's this, Cid? Your students still don't know who I am?

Cid: I'm sorry... but you see, Edea is actually...

Cid [in Borat voice]: My wife!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
World is split between multiple nations each with their own language and you have to manage the bi lingual members of your party to hold conversations with npcs

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cid: [Adjusting tie]: There are many ways of dealing with the dangers of the Sorceress, Squall. Take my wife...

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
your world is actually undigested pieces of several universes in the poo of a beast that devours universes

the monsters are actually its version of gut flora like e coli

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
turns out the amnesiac main character who was searchng for his past was actually a cat the whole time

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jecht [Chugging from a jug labeled XXX]: What the hell is this place? The crybaby Universe? Where's Zanarkand?
Braska: We have explained this many times...
Auron: Allow me to try, Lord Braska. Sir Jecht, imagine four blitzballs on the edge of a cliff...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Acne Rain posted:

turns out the amnesiac main character who was searchng for his past was actually a cat the whole time
It's the Chrono Trigger sequel we've all been waiting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Turns out man is the real monster after all

• Locked thread