Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It looks fun but I am not nearly stupid enough to pay 460+ dollarydoos to play one game. Maybe later when the PS4 actually gets more good games or if it comes to PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Well, as long as the original game was fun, I don't mind all that much.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
H-E-L-L-O

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Someone post spoilers.

The special blood that makes everyone into monsters comes from space aliens.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder if /v/ will ever chill out about this game or if their asshurt will continue on for many months from now. I've never understood why people take Demons Souls and poo poo so loving seriously.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

Why would you do that in the first place

probably trying to get all their unique items and poo poo before the final boss.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

01011001 posted:

that guy on the tower in old yharnam is the real deal, drat

I think you gotta talk to him while wearing a certain set of gear to make him calm down.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

it's how I did it and everyone else did it too, most likely

What a dick. You could've got his items for free without murdering him if you had found the right clothing set.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

He should have thought about that before he riddled my body with machine gun bullets

He was only trying to help the people in Old Yarnham, and you murdered him just because he shot you a couple of times.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

What clothes do you have to wear? I tried loving him up but he has a lot of life and the kirkhammer is super slow, whereas he is super fast

Black Church set.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder how cheap I can get a PS4. Craigslist people sell them for like 200, but I'm not sure about doing that.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Try sucking him off to unlock a unique pyromancy.

Did that and got AIDS instead. Thanks, Pewds. *brofist*

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

I have like 4 different places I could be progressing, and I have chalice dungeons...this game is so good

What's the difference between a chalice dungeon and any other place in the game?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Why can't the Dark Souls 2 people act like the Bloodborne team and do rational things that make the game more fun?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I hope I can get a good deal on a PS4 for Christmas this Black Friday because I have been jonesing for this game since March.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Gonna get Bloodborne and PS4 on Black Friday, the Dark Souls of shopping. Wish me luck, fellow gamers.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I have the game, but no PS4 because every smelly unwashed plebe in Indianapolis got to them before I could today. This is the worst.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I have gotten the Bloodborne and a PS4. One hour till I can play it, though, because of the really big update I gotta install.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

In Training posted:

Oh hell yeah. Looking forward to more of these posts today.

I am very excited.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I barely beat Father Gascoigne on my first try. poo poo was intense.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

01011001 posted:

what weapon did you pick

Threaded Cane. I wanna use skill weapons.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

This is a fine note.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
dude, getting to Cainhurst castle is loving weird. How the hell did the carriage and the horses freeze over and how did I even get over the broken bridge leading to the castle

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I got the Chikage, and now I am loving poo poo up, especially with the transformation attack. I knew something would eventually justify my Bloodtinge build

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I killed those hunters by going behind the sarcophagus in the back so the arcane user couldn't hit me while I parried the poo poo out of the other one, then I staggered the poo poo out of the other one with the Chikage.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm wondering if I should go 40/40 in Skill/Bloodtinge or just go full Bloodtinge

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Holy gently caress micolash and his sick tentacle parries

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
loving street sharks in the Fishing Hamlet

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

ive yet to beat the twin sharks..i dont even know how the poison knife things work

I figured out that if you use Shaman Bone Blades on both of them, they'll start fighting each other and then you can kill the last one standing.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I beat Old Hunters and then the main game today. Pretty good loving game overall. Only thing I think I missed were those lovely Chalice Dungeons and I don't have the patience to get down in them to kill Queen Yharnam.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I feel really sad for the guy in the church who wants to rescue everybody. Like, 4/5 of the people you can rescue are terrible assholes and the only nice one gets her mind destroyed by an alien rapist yet he still wants to see them all survive this crazy poo poo.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Ebrietas is really easy to kill with the Bowblade. You can shoot her in her head all the loving time for massive damage

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

In Training posted:

I forgot that this game has a bow and arrow now

It's a nice weapon to have as back up when you're running with a Chikage.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You just gotta get by with the Rifle Spear until you can get the Chikage.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/xavier-woods-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5341/

quote:

Worst Game of the Year: Bloodborne

First off we have the award for absolute worst game of the year. Technically, this is the worst game of all time. This game brings nothing but shame to those who play it and those who enjoy it should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of evil into their hearts. I have never played a more aggravating and pointless game in my life. I downloaded it in order to do the multiplayer with a friend, but this multiplayer mode isn’t available from the start (first problem of many). So after seven hours of sitting and chatting with my friend in a party while we both tried to beat the first stage, I finally gave up and sat defeated. I wanted my $60 back and I’ve never legit wanted my money back for a video game. Well at least not since that horrendous Superman game on N64.

someone throw this degenerate idiot off a very tall building

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

In Training posted:

He's a wrestling heel,

Damnit! Tricked again

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

i try to never parry bosses. just feels like cheesing

except for keeper of the old lords gently caress that rear end in a top hat the fight would be better if he died in one hit

If you got good strength get the pizza cutter and L2 him to death.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You can really gently caress Orphan of Kos raw with the Augur. If he leaps over you, just slap his rear end with the Augur and you get a free visceral.