Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wait you loving idiots thought I wrote that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

yeah, you just carry yourself that way, fail

These games aren't even hard.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When I first got to firelunk I spent ages training myself on the skeletons until I decided to make my way into the catacombs and then noped the gently caress out of there and played normally.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had the most trouble with ubdead burg because I did depraved first game, but I learned to be a rolling king there, somehow got the black knight sword and basically whomped all the way to the end of the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I won the black knight sword lottery too and blindly swung that beast to victory. Eventually I just gave up on trying the other weapons

I actually got a halberd in the final dungeon and used that to kill gwynn.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

crunk dork posted:

If you're dual wielding is it just a matter of rolling and dodging to avoid damage? I've been a good boy and not looked up hardly anything on my playthrougu of dark souls and I want to hear about new gaming styles.

Rolling in dark souls is very strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I began to play this again. I was lost somewhere, but it was ok because it allowed me to retrain my skill. I died to an ogre because I forgot that light attack was a thing.