Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Omor the Unscarred, from World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, died yesterday of old age.

(Picture of Omor from 2007)

Rest in pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

which face do we close the eyes of

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Chris Metzen, Senior Vice President at Blizzard Entertainment remembers him fondly. "People were definitely intimidated by him because he had this sort of rough exterior. But honestly? Seriously? Nicest guy you'd ever meet." Metzen laughed. "He'd hate that I told you that," he added.

Omor was unmarried at the time of his passing.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
f

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Chris Metzen, Senior Vice President at Blizzard Entertainment remembers him fondly. "People were definitely intimidated by him because he had this sort of rough exterior. But honestly? Seriously? Nicest guy you'd ever meet." Metzen laughed. "He'd hate that I told you that," he added.

Omor was unmarried at the time of his passing.

He was also unscarred.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
it should have been me, take me instead oh lord

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

respects are paid

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Wow op, was really worried but Ossirian the Unscarred is still alive and well... sending out prayers and thoughs regardless.. god bless..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rest in peace, Omor the Unscarred.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Good riddance imo, the world (of warcraft) would be better off without his kind around if you know what I'm sayin

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord! Of the burning legion.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm glad that I've fully kicked my WoW addiction to the point that I have no idea if this is a reference to an employee/voice actor death, an in-game event, or just a non sequitur.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tender Bender posted:

I'm glad that I've fully kicked my WoW addiction to the point that I have no idea if this is a reference to an employee/voice actor death, an in-game event, or just a non sequitur.

Same I came back for Draenor leveled up, went back to old Dungeons, got Ashes of Alar and just lost all will to continue playing and let my sub lapse.

And now everyone is saying how much Draenor sucks since the honeymoon period is over. Vanilla to WOTLK is what is considered Classic Wow and I have played everything involving that, so I feel I have completed what made WoW good for a time.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Speaking at his funeral, Eredar Prince Malchazzar claimed that the deceased was a simple fool, and that time was the fire in which he burned.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
TBC and WOTLK 5 mans were great. And all the other 5 mans that came after somehow sucked really bad and were not fun.

Hellfire Ramparts was pretty baller and just hit all the notes right.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Ulduar, man. Ulduar. :patriot:

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

the outland has lost some of its sun

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Speaking at his funeral, Eredar Prince Malchazzar claimed that the deceased was a simple fool, and that time was the fire in which he burned.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Omor: I'm unscarred.

My heart: I'm not...

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

RIP

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread