Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tender Bender posted:

I'm glad that I've fully kicked my WoW addiction to the point that I have no idea if this is a reference to an employee/voice actor death, an in-game event, or just a non sequitur.

Same I came back for Draenor leveled up, went back to old Dungeons, got Ashes of Alar and just lost all will to continue playing and let my sub lapse.

And now everyone is saying how much Draenor sucks since the honeymoon period is over. Vanilla to WOTLK is what is considered Classic Wow and I have played everything involving that, so I feel I have completed what made WoW good for a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
TBC and WOTLK 5 mans were great. And all the other 5 mans that came after somehow sucked really bad and were not fun.

Hellfire Ramparts was pretty baller and just hit all the notes right.

• Locked thread