Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt
I thought these two episodes were really funny. I can't wait to see the ways in which goons will explain to me that they were terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

John Dough posted:

Chang really needs something to do, badly.

I strongly disagree, I thought Chang was perfect in these two eps. I'd much rather have subtle crazy Chang than ludicrous Changnesia Emperor of Greendale Chang.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

kayakyakr posted:

Season 4 killed paintball. Killed it bad.

The fact that was almost the series finale kind of scares me. Like everyone else at the time I really expected season 4 to be the last one and man that would have been a sad way for such a great show to go out.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Here's something funny I didn't see anyone mention, they made a video of a little celebration they had in honor of 100 episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzvHIil7gg

a bunch of people were wearing this shirt:

However Dan and Chris McKenna were wearing this shirt:

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I just have to say this season has been killing it. Not as good as season 1/2 but waaay better than season 3/5, and the fact that apparently some people think this is season 4 quality just confirms my theory that the internet is full of stupid people

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

This ep was funny and good. Not the best episode ever or anything but this season has been so much better than the last two seasons. I really hope it gets renewed for another season, not just because I actually want another season but because I want Irish Joe to suffer.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Snacksmaniac posted:

They're secret that way. With love.

God that whole subplot literally had me in tears. Even if your heart is a shriveled black turd and you don't like this season you have to admit that whole schtick was hilarious.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Holy poo poo that was amazing. That was the perfect loving finale.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Please go back to never posting.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Last Chance posted:

I loved Community ever since I saw Pierce and Jeff's Spanish presentation. I knew the show had something special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xr0HCN794

It's kind of a dumb joke but "Did you say S?" still gets a hearty laugh from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

Vegetable posted:

I liked Season 4. It's still miles better than some of the other shite on TV at that time.

El Tortuga posted:

Season 4 ain't as good as the rest of Community, but it's still better than most other current network television.

Please stop. You're confusing Irish Joe. I don't want to see any more graphs.

• Locked thread