Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

I really loved the scene where they took it one more step, and she gives her "I've decided to be in charge here" speech, and the guy goes "How pretentious are you? Who would say that in a job interview?"

his confusion during the apology montage was the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo the Karate Kid adaptation was hilarious. Chang clapping his hands and the entire crowd reeling back in shock was amazing.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MrAristocrates posted:

You guys must be trolling me at this point.

I still have no idea what people mean when they say they hated that Community went to multicam.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, it wasn't a super funny moment, but I really enjoyed when he turned Annie's story on its head by saying it was Pat Morita's movie and Ralph Macchio just kinda showed up.

That rant was the best. I rewound it just to hear it again.

Edit: I also rewatched the stage play cause it was amazing. It actually makes me want to watch The Karate Kid again.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I liked this episode but then again I tend to like the bottle episodes where all the dirty secrets come out. On an unrelated note is it me has abed just been kind of retarded this whole season?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Honda stopping was the best gag in the episode and I mean that in a good way cause this episode had a lot of good laughs for me. Frankie and the Dean was amazing.

Edit: I was wrong, Vikki yelling "Garbage" was the best part.

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 22, 2015

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Holyshoot posted:

Was it just me or did Britta look a bit prettier then normal this episode?

That was the glow of true love

Irish Joe posted:

I hate straight, flat hair, so I thought she looked horrible. Britta is best with curls.

agreed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This episode was so good I just re-watched it and laughed twice as hard as the first time

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TequilaJesus posted:

If Six Candles didn't make you cry you're a heartless monster.

seriously. that short should win awards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bown posted:

I can't speak for his previous posts, but except for the bit about the tags nothing about that one strikes me as especially egregious or anything other than perfectly acceptable criticisms of the show as it is right now.

No. You don't understand. That poster doesn't like what I like. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

• Locked thread