Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Dr_Amazing posted:

Came here to ask if they were actually taking money from Honda or just screwing around.

A couple of the Honda-related lines are lifted straight from the Honda commercials that usually air during the episode, so yes, the Honda 2015 Fit with its 1.5L 4-cylinder and 7" Display Audio is in fact the car for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Transmodiar posted:

Why not just ask Harmon on Twitter when he turns it back on? It's not like the dude is shy about sharing his opinions.

Does he still have his Tumblr? A fan once asked him a few years ago to do an analysis of an ep using his circle and he made a fairly detailed one out of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, so you could probably ask there.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Beeez posted:

Do you have a link to this? Sounds pretty interesting.

Here we go: http://danharmon.tumblr.com/post/57889437682/could-you-explain-a-particular-community-episode

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I just watched that episode because of this thread and it convinced me to never watch another episode of that show. And the final scene where they recreate Chang's introduction in Community made me sad

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I don't think Community lost the heart it had when it comes to the core cast's interactions, but there is definitely some whiplash when we frequently see from outsiders' perspectives that the group as a whole does nothing but cause harm (or frustration) to everyone outside their little circle.

Also Pierce had more heart and characterization as a will being read out by Walton Goggins in season 5 than as an actual character in season 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

That was season 2 Pierce; season 3 Pierce was only a villain in the last ep as far as I can recall.

• Locked thread