Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ref clearly paid off with a free belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

that was very good until the 1999 wwf finish

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
yea im not sure i like the face/rudo ref thing, kinda bullshit

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Clown, I would not be getting all up in the dude's face who has a loving zweihander

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i think that the guy with the mexican soul edge just told psycho clown he was his daddy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
give me the sword on a pole match between psycho clown and texano jr i deserve, aaa

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I think it's cool how they usually talk slow enough I'm able to pick up enough key words to kinda understand what's being said in promos and even sometimes on commentary.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
PERROS

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Ok that man owns

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
holy lol he just took that guy's beer (the one la parka took a while ago, i guess he went and got another one) took a drink and spit it right in his face. so awesome

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
myztezizizizzz has some sick roman reigns contacts in

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Konnan's terrible song is my favorite part of this whole show.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
mysterio is such a loving radical face. it's been too long

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

mysterio is such a loving radical face. it's been too long

yeah pentagon's my favorite guy in LU and the Perros theme is catchy as gently caress, but Rey's the best natural face in the world.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
i normally hate the 6-1-9 but the set up works a lot better with someone actually holding the guy taking it down into the 2nd rope

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lol the ladies loved myztezyzyz taking his shirt off

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"CHINGA TU MADRE, CULERO, CULERO" is top level crowd chanting

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
holy poo poo did pentagon just hit rey with the end of heartache

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Holy poo poo Pentagon is real good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Nice finisher Rey!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

holy poo poo did pentagon just hit rey with the end of heartache

death by roderick

end of heartache is the orange crush backbreaker

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
aaaaaa flip piledriver

nickrowefillea loves every type of piledriver

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

"CHINGA TU MADRE, CULERO, CULERO" is top level crowd chanting

It's cool that a lot of Spanish profanity is simple enough that I could pick that up

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
thumbs in the middle pointing up show i guess. triplemania last year was a lot better produced and felt like a bigger deal but i guess given the circumstances it was kind of inevitable that this show wouldn't be super polished

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Can I get this on VOD?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spermgod posted:

thumbs in the middle pointing up show i guess. triplemania last year was a lot better produced and felt like a bigger deal but i guess given the circumstances it was kind of inevitable that this show wouldn't be super polished

yea it was alright. i think the motn was the passion of the blue demon

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It's nice to see Rey seeming happy and into it

Good thread amigos, time for me to go watch LU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
rey pushing the staff ushering him out away to sign more stuff for the little fans is as babyface as it gets. awesome

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This is only breaking but I have some genuinely tragic news. El Hijo del Perro Aguayo has passed away in hospital. Rey Mysterio dropkicked him, he hit the ropes and apparently suffered a brain hemorrhage immediately.

rovert fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Mar 21, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/infor..._medium=twitter

TIJUANA, BC.- Pedro Aguayo Ramírez, mejor conocido como "Perro Aguayo Jr." o "El Hijo del Perro Aguayo" falleció la madrugada de este sábado en el Hospital Del Prado tras ser trasladado desde el Auditorio Municipal donde formaba parte de la cartelera luchistica y enfrentaba a Rey Misterio Jr.

Inmediatamente los paramédicos lo atendieron y los trasladaron al nosocomio donde alrededor de la 1 de la mañana fue declarado muerto.

El parte médico informa que fue un traumatismo cervical la causa del fallecimiento.

Más información, en el transcurso de la madrugada.

Google translate version:

Pedro Aguayo Ramírez , better known as "Perro Aguayo Jr." or " El Hijo del Perro Aguayo " died early on Saturday at the Del Prado Hospital after being transferred from the Municipal Auditorium which was part of the Luchist billboard and faced Rey Mysterio Jr.

Immediately paramedics treated him and transferred to hospital where about 1 am he was pronounced dead .

The medical reports that whiplash was the cause of death .

More information in the course of the morning.

gently caress :smith:

Thauros fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Mar 21, 2015

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

quote:

Rey did a double dropkick on Aguayo and Manik to set up a double 619. Aguayo hit the ropes wrong and was knocked out and never woke up. Either brain hemmorage or cervical spine trauma it seems.

It's still early days so clearer information will come out soon enough.

http://www.luchaworld.com/?p=50910

rovert fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Mar 21, 2015

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That show really was cursed, wasn't it?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
As Vince looked to Rey finally freeing him from the WWE, he whispered a curse that Rey would choke on his freedom.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oh my god why

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011
I finally caught up on Rey de Reyes this morning, between that and Triplemania last year I've become a really big Aguayo Jr. fan, then seeing this jesus :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sucks

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Davros1 posted:

That show really was cursed, wasn't it?

No poo poo, this is insane. Such a routine move, too, it's not like he took a botched piledriver or something.

Rey de Reyes was the first time I saw this guy and I thought he was awesome.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Misawa died from a back suplex and most injuries happen with routine moves rather than freak head drops and stuff. It's the unassuming stuff that gets people.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
an AJPW/NOAH back suplex isn't really an unassuming move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
He was still in the prime of his career and young (for a person). Just such sad news.

• Locked thread