Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

having watched NSAC proceedings against MMA dudes, this actually makes a lot of sense

The Box y Lucha commission might take things more seriously than every US commission other than Nevada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

MassRafTer posted:

The Box y Lucha commission might take things more seriously than every US commission other than Nevada.

that is unsurprising but the only other commission horror stories ive heard came from CSAC, NJAC seems cool

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spermgod posted:

mexico the only country where wrestling is still regulated by athletic commissions

and Kentucky. Which is why IWA-MS can't run in Kentucky

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
sunna mah gun >:C

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

PA apparently regulates wrestling to some extent as well, or at least that's why Quack claims they don't run Pittsburgh

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I'm not even sure I'll be around for this on Wednesday

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I don't watch Lucha but judging by this thread it's run exactly how I thought

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

LvK posted:

I'm not even sure I'll be around for this on Wednesday

I rushed home from work just in time to see the empty arena before the stream shut down.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

that is unsurprising but the only other commission horror stories ive heard came from CSAC, NJAC seems cool

Texas is utter garbage, completely incompetent. Jersey hosed up enforcing Nate's TRT but has been good mostly. MA has a bunch of dumb rules, MO is going to license Shamrock.

Box y Lucha enforces mask rules more stringently than some states enforced TRT. It owns.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Texas is utter garbage, completely incompetent. Jersey hosed up enforcing Nate's TRT but has been good mostly. MA has a bunch of dumb rules, MO is going to license Shamrock.

Box y Lucha enforces mask rules more stringently than some states enforced TRT. It owns.

I thought it was just the texas refs and doctors, haven't heard of many shenanigans from TSAC

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
wwe is really bad isnt it

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Spermgod posted:

wwe is really bad isnt it

yea but if nothing else you have to give them props for having their poo poo together when it comes to running shows and their production, it took the state of CT shutting down the roads to cancel raw

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
what if wrestlemania gets rained out

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spermgod posted:

what if wrestlemania gets rained out

we're in the middle of a massive drought so that's not gonna happen

and if it does it will be a miracle for two reasons

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the g1 finals last year took place in the middle of a monsoon with only a partial dome

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfoR_200_I

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cool of them to just put out a straightforward video saying "Sorry for all the mess, but you can still watch on Wednesday."

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yuriy posted:

I thought it was just the texas refs and doctors, haven't heard of many shenanigans from TSAC

They hire lovely refs, have neglected to do night of the fight drug testing, wouldn't test Overeem OOC and a history of other stuff.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MassRafTer posted:

They hire lovely refs, have neglected to do night of the fight drug testing, wouldn't test Overeem OOC and a history of other stuff.

The worst part isn't even that they don't drug test but that they made a statement well in advance that they wouldn't test. At least let guys worry that you might test to possible deter them instead of just hosting a free-for-all juicefest.

Also, Konnan is looking old.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/577839363742126080

quote:

A bus carrying AAA staff back to Mexico City late last night was in an accident. 1 woman died, 25 injured

Link to story: http://www.mimorelia.com/noticias/michoacan/staff-de-la-aaa-entre-los-accidentados-en-la-autopista-de-occidente/163637

oatgan fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 17, 2015

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

I never knew Paco Alonso would stoop so low.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
apparently the show might be postponed again

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i think this show might be cursed or dario built that temple on an aztec burial ground or something

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Spermgod posted:

apparently the show might be postponed again

It's still happening

I think it was 10ET Wed

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
So can anyone confirm that I'll be able to rewatch the streak later or something? 10pm tonight is almost entirely out of the question for me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Has the arena imploded yet? Mexico City Municipal Government declare AAA a terrorist organization?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

coconono posted:

Has the arena imploded yet? Mexico City Municipal Government declare AAA a terrorist organization?

Apparently there was some sort of bus crash that killed one of their coordinators, so yes they are fully still cursed, but the show still appears to be going forward tonight.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
worth noting one more time that the show tonight is on 2 hours later than it was supposed to be the last 2 times. so 10PM ET/2AM GMT

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Spermgod posted:

worth noting one more time that the show tonight is on 2 hours later than it was supposed to be the last 2 times. so 10PM ET/2AM GMT

Sweet, I can still catch NXT beforehand! If Rey de Reyes actually happens that is.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
IT APPEARS WE HAVE A PPV

REPEAT WE HAVE PPV

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Home just in time, glad it started at 10 instead of 8. Hopefully the third time's the charm.

Stream seems to be working fine if there's any last minute peope on the fence.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Haha we get to listen to the commentators doing their sound checks

Also this music is my jam

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

dudes, if youre gonna watch this, try to track down the LU casket match from today's episode

mil muertes (el mesias) vs fenix and it was hands down the best casket match of all time

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Yuriy posted:

dudes, if youre gonna watch this, try to track down the LU casket match from today's episode

mil muertes (el mesias) vs fenix and it was hands down the best casket match of all time

I'm DVRing it and probably gonna watch LU right after this is over. I hear the casket match is insane and I'm stoked because I don't know if I've ever actually seen a good casket match.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
The aspect ratio is off if you full screen it :( . Oh well I'll deal. Pumped!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Not sure I can catch this one live today, is this going to be on VOD later?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Yuriy posted:

yeah, i know cubsfan was raving about it. I was out at 8 but I'm def catching up to that ASAP. LU's the whole reason I bought this show.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Not sure I can catch this one live today, is this going to be on VOD later?

I heard this show was avaiable for purchase for 10 days after airdate, so I think??? Don't know for sure though.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

Haha we get to listen to the commentators doing their sound checks

Also this music is my jam

I'm having a Mexican dance party in my living room!

Hahaha that music sequencing.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Does anyone know if you purchase will you be able to watch OnDemand? Was hoping to fire it up later tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm having a Mexican dance party in my living room!

Hahaha that music sequencing.

I like that there was about five seconds of some boy band sounding poo poo and they cut that off right quick and went back to the Tijuana club bangers

And now we have mariachi

• Locked thread