Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011
Now that you're only vulnerable to poison/Hunter's Bolts when actively in werewolf form, but you get the +15% stam bonus at all times, werewolf is The poo poo for PvP currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
When you finally become comfortable with that nagging ache in the pit of your soul.

Tier 1: (V1-5)
The Banished Cell
Spindlecluth
Fungal Grotto

Tier 2: (V6-10)
Wayrest Sewers
Darkshade Caverns
Elden Hollow

If they've added more since they probably fit in 11-14.

Orv
May 4, 2011
How's the PvP doing in this? I assume the mixed level campaigns are still totally pointless at anything but max, but once you're max how's the pop and balance and such?

Orv
May 4, 2011
I have been downloading this game in the background since my last post. :ughh:

Orv
May 4, 2011
I know one of you, Scyantific I think, keeps track of the hot buildz and PvP, so he or whoever knows, since this game has gotten super weird with its meta stam builds and stuff, is it possible to make a front line sorc that can still do the silly damage sorc combos or should I go barking up other trees for hanging out at the front of a zerg dishing out damage and still living?

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

E: Alternatively, run a DK and cheese your way into keeps with crit charge or dragon leaps and take em without even sieging them down :laffo:

:frogon:

Also do you have one of every main stat of each class? How long does leveling take these days?

Orv fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 5, 2016

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Basically, in an attempt to fix the issues with the Templar gap closer skill, Z maanged to screw it up on all of them and not add a height check to the skills. So if you position yourself just right near a keep, you can use a gap closer to climb the wall when targeting a defender.

In short, it's nearly impossible to tell if a keep is getting sieged until the flags flip if people use this poo poo.

Alright someone talked me into stam sorc so I could use a guild invite @OrvSA and if I could bum a spare set of training stuff off you that'd be awesome.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Syc got me set up and answered my barrage of questions, usually in an understandable-by-the-sane format, so I'm good.

Also I wasn't lying, Star Wars is stupid as poo poo.

Orv
May 4, 2011
i know! :smith:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Somebody make words at me about magicka templars.

Orv
May 4, 2011
It is regrettable that I've done all this 'work' on this sorc and every time i go grind some other class does something cool while I'm watching. Magicka templar seemed like the most interesting though.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Speak English man.

Orv
May 4, 2011
My primary interest in a magplar would be PvP stuff, as a nuke platform or a CC shitler, so that's all good to read.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I'll just finish off the main quest to level that skill line, shouldn't take too long!

NINE HOURS OF TALKING LATER.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Alright someone who wrote quests had a good time.

"That's impossible, Estre doesn't even know magic..."

*Giant swirling portal escape directly behind her*

Orv
May 4, 2011
Requesting that the One Tamriel thread be named The Elder Scrolls Online: One Tamerial - Everyone Is A Lot Racist. The questing isn't too bad in small doses but it's depressing as hell.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I feel like it wasn't just wall to wall every single quest in the single player games though.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

The next person that makes ennuid leave the guild is going to get a boot so far up their rear end they'll be tasting leather for months.

So about enforcing a stamblades only guild policy...

Orv
May 4, 2011
It's just a little funny wording that means you can exit the parlor without having to make the changes right then.

Orv
May 4, 2011
You will not get banned for loving with RPers, no.

Orv
May 4, 2011
There are not enough :what: emotes.

Orv
May 4, 2011
More like Fuckers Who Can't Keep Track of Their Books Guild.

Orv
May 4, 2011
How do they get away with these patch servers, goddamn.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Resub for a month so I can carry your rear end through Mazzatun for that Amberplasm set.

I'm subbed for the next three and some months, we can do it after raid tomorrow or before if we're both on early.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Give 'em a couple days, they'll figure out something else.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Bretonio Banderas, Breton sorcerer, rises from the ashes of Fernando Orctez.

Scy, I have AP for the non-chest/weapons Akavari motifs, what do.

Orv
May 4, 2011
250 twice. I was looking to pay you back/bribe you to gear him as well.

Orv fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Aug 3, 2016

Orv
May 4, 2011
Why you always gotta make me put forth effort.

I need staves though, for which I will give you chapters. I was looking at making the staves part of a 5-piece with four on armor but yeah I can just transfer stuff.

Orv fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 3, 2016

Orv
May 4, 2011
Super extra don't buy riding lessons with crowns. If they were like, 10 crowns a pop or something maybe, but they're absolutely not worth it in any capacity as they are.

Orv
May 4, 2011
MMO elitism is an unending font of comedy.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Uh, we're talking about the same Elder Scrolls right? Because TESO is pretty much on an even keel in terms of character and writing quality to Skyrim. Bethesda isn't exactly CDPR over here.

E: TESO has the same (and in fact more complex than) melee and ranged combat as Skyrim. Magic is on cooldowns but otherwise whatever. The stealth is better-ish. And 95% of Elder Scrolls quests are fetch quests anyway. They typically send you across a larger seeming landmass rather than three minutes walk and some combat away, but TESO encapsulates Elder Scrolls pretty successfully.

Orv fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 8, 2016

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Get your rear end back in here I got into a PvP guild now along with Orv, slugg, and Froid (though it seems Orv disappeared like he warned me about)

As it turns out, the non-CP campaign is actually (get this) fun. Been duking it out there for the new campaign cycle and its good and cool and actually worth doing.

My computer poo poo got delayed so I just said gently caress it and haven't been video gaming at all until it gets here, since my current main monitor looks like a dying CRT after a recent power outage.

Orv
May 4, 2011
gently caress. Now I have to redownload this goddamn game on their loving awful shitass fuckdick servers, gently caress.

gently caress.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Last time I installed this game it took something like nine hours to download.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Aramek posted:

No, Scy is asking why you have to redownload this god damned game.

It's on the internal HDD of my old computer instead of my shiny new SSD.

Orv
May 4, 2011
All of those things are more effort than just turning on the download and bitching about it from time to time. Also it actually downloaded at my actual cap this time, so :shrug:

Orv
May 4, 2011
We're happy to announce we've sold the rights for The Elder Scrolls Online to Perfect World Entertainment!

Orv
May 4, 2011
I'll get on for DR Saturday shenanigans, I've been too busy enjoying other games with a decent framerate. :ssh:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Well I'm glad DR saw the light and kept doing regular Azura's, I wasn't looking forward to getting more CP so I wasn't a giant bitch every time we went to another campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

Scyantific posted:

Lol just as you two start getting back in, we move back to the CP Sperglord campaign. RIP my magicka DK dragon leap build.

Honestly whoever said that CP hosed the game as soon as it was implemented was right. Azura's actually requires skill and coordination (though DC and AD just bypass this by stacking sheer numbers), going onto Haderus or Trueflame is basically a game of "I did my spreadsheet better than you."

Also, EP PUGs are the loving worst.

RIP me.

• Locked thread