Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Timett posted:

Updated GB entry kiiiinda makes it look like Jeff Gerstman has died. I'd add him to the regular cast part just to be safe.

Jesus Christ out of context that first sentence almost gave me a coronary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Dr. Stab posted:

Or the Murder She Wrote board game.

Wait.

gently caress it I'm catching up as soon as possible.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Wikipedia Brown posted:

I bumped that poo poo in the car all day long. Fuuuck, that game. So good.

A significant-ish portion of my single digit childhood memories consist of me playing a demo of Interstate 76 with two levels, Playboy and Fuzz Buster, with a joystick.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
Significant aspects of visual novels appear in Phoenix Wright, Ghost Trick, Persona 4 and most Telltale games even (text heavy, choices, character portraits), it's just that actual visual novels lack the added interactivity of those other games (no point and click, no 2D/3D environment investigation, no real navigation or RPG elements).

That and a lot of the actual visual novel genre is Japanese High School Dude Dates and Fucks Chicks Genki Genki SS Edition Apostrophe 3. Except for when the Japanese High School is a Futuristic Mech Pilot School.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Hakkesshu posted:

I live like 10 minutes from an IKEA so I go there all the time and pretty much all my furniture comes from there and it's cheap and awesome and I have never had a problem assembling anything and they have really good, cheap food in their cantina.

If IKEA were that close I would totally have lunch or dinner there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Robiben posted:

Edit: The last Bombcast was also pretty fun now that I think about it. Good episodes all around last week.

Dan was gone but I'm sure that's a coincidence ;)

Pasco posted:

Idle Thumbs really is at it's best with Chris, Jake, and Nick. The other hosts that have come and gone over the years are by no means terrible, but it's hard to touch the chemistry of those three.

I really miss Sean.

• Locked thread