Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Ziggurat ownsownsowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Please Work Out Use Version Control

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
This is why I'd like to see come to fruition Gabe's statement about making Steam a federated platform rather than a totally top-down service. Gives you most of the convenience of a centralized service with most of the freedom to host whatever. OtakuJoe can run his curated Hunie Drippers storefront backed by Steam, but you don't ever have to see it.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I'm juggling those as well as Rocket League. Podcasts definitely tempt me to buy games while they're new, but these 3 are honestly 3 of the funnest games I've *ever* played. They're obviously very different but each one just nails its purview.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

al-azad posted:

Retronauts guys can finally rest easy, Mega Man Legends will be hitting PSN next week and I can only assume MML2 will follow soon.

I have them on disc, but 2 would play pretty nice on the Vita I'd bet. Also just realized I have like 10x the PSone classics vs almost no VC releases, despite limited nostalgia for PS1. I think I burned out on revisiting old Nintendo stuff in the late 90s-early 00s.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I really don't need any more printed clothing items and I haven't subbed into the patreon yet so I kicked in a couple bucks directly.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I recently came across the PS1 sequel that I didn't know about, Blaster Master: Blasting Again. Which I had to pick up based on that title alone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaster_Master:_Blasting_Again

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Phone posted:

This week's Thumbs is hella strong between Steve in general and Nick's mom's journal.
Yeah, I deeply miss original scoops on Thumbs. As much as I like the rest of the crew Steve's flavor of weird tastes very much overlaps with mine

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

ahahaha

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Please destroy this thread

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Woffle posted:

One dude went on a facebook rant before we recorded when I was publicly kvetching about it. No one has taken us to task after listening yet. We're always more worried about that than we should be, I think. There was a build up and we were braced.

That said, someone could come out of the woodwork right now and throw a bucket of blood on me, so who knows.

I'm catching up and just made it through the Mega Man Legends episode without burning any of the effigies I had made up in preparation. By that measure you should be okay

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
If that's the level of information you'd consider a spoiler, go live in a cave with your fingers in your ears

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Hakkesshu posted:

lmao if you aren't sick of this atrocious thread

The Milkman posted:

Please destroy this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
You win this round. I very much want that monster manual pod.

• Locked thread