Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

WMain00 posted:

Good god:

Reddit for Chirpy

:stare:

The source code is intriguing - it's basically a web scraper that retrieves posts and displays them in the chirpy feed at a set rate. It could be reworked to do that on any website.

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

queeb posted:

God I love how easy it is to set up mods in this game. Oh hey that looks cool, click subscribe, done.

Yeah they really knocked the ball out of the park with this. It's a pretty great model for other developers to try to follow, in terms of ease of use and integration.

It also illustrates the amazing success a great mod community can bring you. Do you think this game would have anywhere near the same amount of buzz if the game wasn't moddable? It's a great feedback loop that has definitely boosted their sales.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

zedprime posted:

Guys I had a slight panic attack when faced with the infinite prospects of the first highway connections. Can anyone help me fix this interchange?

:gas: