Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a question about garbage collection: I want to de-zone and clean up an industrial district, but I don't know if I can move way my garbage incinerators to a far away part of my region. Will the garbage still be picked up even if my stuff isn't close them (no green streets in the garbage overlay)? Kinda sucks that they're polluting my stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Current city looking really good so far!

had a problem with waste water because all the water on this custom map floats strrraight to my city. had to change directions of the streams with abusing dams in a way that definitely wasnt intended and then just block the streams with normal regular dams (ignore the bottom waste, that was just an expiremt=

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Galaga Galaxian posted:

My city's names have developed somewhat organically. The whole city started as "First Town", which I eventually changed to Firston. Morgona started as "Morgan Groves" named in honor of my dog. Windshore is name so because that is where all the windmill power generators were originally, Waterside was an obvious choice for that area. The other districts are just pretty obvious descriptors of what they are, industry or commercial, plus the two major parks.

Struggling to name the island I'll be expanding onto eventually. Just can't think of anything decent.

X3:TC names could work pretty well, especially the Boron ones.

legalize weed, nerd