Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
With the mighty 14th pick in the TFF Goon Draft or whatever, the Miami Dolphins select

Dorial Green Beckham, WR, Hard Knocks University (aka Oklahoma, Missouri, JuCo, Prison)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The MIami Dolphins with the 47th pick (2nd round, pick 15) select Cornerback PJ Williams, CB, Florida State University

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Shout out to ColdForge for helping with this.

The Miami Dolphins in the Pick 114 (the 4th round) select Offensive Tackle/Guard in the NFL Jeremiah Poutasi, Utah

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami Dolphins select Ben Heeney, ILB, Kansas in hopes drafting a white guy who has been described as "motor" and "heart" (even though he runs 4.5 40s?) with selection 149.

With selection 150, Miami Dolphins select a steal, as far as I'm concerned, a guy I think will be a great #2 in the NFL one day, Kenny Bell, WR from Nebraska

Plus dat hair

See next.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Apr 24, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean BAM

• Locked thread