Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
With the 15th pick, a badly wheezing Jim Tomsula selects (after Baalke and York give him permission)

Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson

Because look at that helmet. No worries about early retirement over concussion scares with him.

You're up, Texans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With the 46th (2.14) pick of the draft, and with a surprising number of good players still on the board, the Santa Clara 49ers pick

Jordan Phillips, DT Oklahoma

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
First read this list, it should prepare you for my pick.

In that grand tradition of crazy rear end draft steals, with pick 79 (3.15) the 49ers select

Clive Walford, TE, Miami

Unf.

No Butt Stuff and the Chiefs are up

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With the 126th (4.27) pick, the 49ers breath a huge sigh of relief, and get the WR they wanted:

Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With pick 132 (4.33), the San Francisco 49ers double up at WR and take (with the intention of red-shirting him a year)

DeAndre Smelter, WR, Georgia Tech

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With pick 133 of the draft, the Denver Broncos are forced to select (going by Swickles' selection criteria)

Max Garcia, OL, Florida

Let's get this thing moving again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
With selection 151 (5.15), the 49ers of the San Francisco Bay Area select:

The REAL Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas. Not the fake Malcom (note the correct spelling) Brown, DT, Texas.

• Locked thread