Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
Well that Instagram post above sure as hell sounds like the cancer is gone, at least momentarily. Obviously there's still more to do, but it's unequivocal good news regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!

Eifert Posting posted:

Sorry that I disappointed you somehow by not actually being pro pediatric cancer. Do I have to explain that I've never actually wished for the death of a football player or prayed for a meteor strike at Hines Field either?

Jesus.

I also wander into threads about small children with cancer and, apropos of nothing, start commenting that the world would be a better place if they were dead. I feel this is a valuable and helpful contribution to society at large. Where would you guys possibly get the impression that I was a raving douche?

• Locked thread